Im looking at upgrading my bridge pickups on my Ibanez RG, I play rock- mainly fast rythm riffs like old offspring and metallica. The reason I want to replace the stock ones, is due to my new amp JCM2000 401, i think it will be the icing on the cake.

So id like some suggestions, I only have two in mind, Dimarzio Tone Zones or Super-distortions. Please suggest others or pick between the 2 above.

Cheers
if your going for dimarzio..get the d sonic. i have them on my seven string and it sounds AMAZING. they are very clear at high gains and they just flat out play well. john petrucci approved and he actually plays them. cant go wrong. however..it only sounds good in the bridge so youd need to get a different one for the neck.
for Dimarzios, i agree with the Super Distortion and D Sonic. the Super D just has it's own voice that a lot of players love. also try D Activators.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Quote by HIM%(^
if your going for dimarzio..get the d sonic. i have them on my seven string and it sounds AMAZING. they are very clear at high gains and they just flat out play well. john petrucci approved and he actually plays them. cant go wrong. however..it only sounds good in the bridge so youd need to get a different one for the neck.

Cheers, will check them out.