Poll: Would you rather do the monkey or the fatty?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you rather do the monkey or the fatty?
Lemme make monkey babies!
43 24%
Fat love, here i cum!
63 36%
What?!?!? You mean I can't do both of them?!?!
70 40%
Voters: 176.
Page 1 of 2
Not really. This is a disgusting question. OK, let's say you HAD to either have sex with a monkey or a really really fat and ugly person, as in they can't move. If you chose the monkey, well then you'd have to have sex with a monkey. If you choose the fatty, you will have to undress them, arouse them, and do all the work. Plus they would be disgustingly fat, ugly and smell horrible. Your choice!!!

I personally would have to choose the monkey Don't judge me.

Hey, where's the option "OP is a troll"
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
Not really. This is a disgusting question. OK, let's say you HAD to either have sex with a monkey or a really really fat and ugly person, as in they can't move. If you chose the monkey, well then you'd have to have sex with a monkey. If you choose the fatty, you will have to undress them, arouse them, and do all the work. Plus they would be disgustingly fat, ugly and smell horrible. Your choice!!!

How do you come up with those things ??
Quote by PlayMadness

Isn't it a little big-headed to name yourself "God," TS?

no.

Quote by Simsimius
I love you TS.

Quote by Ganoosh

Any thread with that title is sure to deliver, and this one...well...it did.
three some!
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by EldonsName24
I'd rather masturbate than touch a monkey or fat chick

Seconded.
Quote by PlayMadness

Isn't it a little big-headed to name yourself "God," TS?

no.

Quote by Simsimius
I love you TS.

Quote by Ganoosh

Any thread with that title is sure to deliver, and this one...well...it did.
Seriously? People would change species over a fatty?
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Why does the fat chick have to smell bad?

I'd still do the fat chick. The monkey probably has the dreaded motaba virus.
If the fat chick didn't smell, I'd choose her.

Seriously TS, this question is quite disturbing
Quote by mrcrono
This is just a glorified "I Hate Fatties" post.

if that's what you think. I just did it because the idea popped into my head. I wanted to see how far a person would have to go before they committed beatiality over doing one of their own species disgusting i know, but interesting... sort of...

This thread is just a big test to see if anyone else likes having sex with monkeys, because TS is self-conscious of his fetishes.
Quote by punk_metal
This thread is just a big test to see if anyone else likes having sex with monkeys, because TS is self-conscious of his fetishes.

I second this motion, do I have a third?
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
The human reminds me of my brother's girlfriend, and I've said time and time again that I'd rather have sex with an animal because the animal would only get into my god damn pizza if I let it.

Is it a male monkey, or a female monkey? It doesn't really make any difference, I just want to know what position I'm playing.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I choose....

Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Can I have Frank dressed up like Mike?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
If you choose the fatty, you will have to undress them, arouse them, and do all the work.

U mean girls have to be aroused for us to have sex?!??!?!
Well, that depends. Is the woman so fat you can't reach her cha-cha because her thighs get in the way? Cos that would make it impossible, therefore the monkey is the only option. Of course personally, I'd rather go for the fattie. She's human. And that's all I have to say about that.
Quote by xyber56
U mean girls have to be aroused for us to have sex?!??!?!

No silly, they yell more when it's a suprise.

P.S. TS has officialy ruined my day. I call him a trolling-maker-of-shenanagins.
there is no quote in this box
Last edited by lufkin at Jan 12, 2009,
Quote by SaintsofNowhere

Too late.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
I'd do the fatty.. Just put my penis in whatever spot it fits and finish.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Page 1 of 2