Well, this song takes 3 hours for me to figure it all out..Yet, I need a guitar solo..and I'm just too bored to write that now...But I'll keep it posted as soon as I've written the solo...C4C?
Attachments:
song 6.zip
I like the leads in this song. Crit mine, The Story of the Black knight, thoug your song is a bit generic, still go though
Hey, I really enjoyed your song, eventhough it did sound a little too much like generic metalcore. Anyway, the opening riff was excellent, especially the drums. The chorus was fantastic and would back vocals really well. I think you set it up perfectly for an amazing guitar solo, that is if you can write good ones though haha The only other thing I can think to add is to just vary up the riffs a bit more and stray from generic metalcore (the genre's a little too crowded), but if thats what you were goin for than you did an amazing job at it. This would sound really nice as an actual recording.

Anyway, C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1041125 Thanks
I first played this in MIDI, and thought it sounded really good.
After that, I thought I should try it with some Strat Overdrive - sounded AWESOME.

Great work, I liked it a lot.