my files for speed trainer pro got wiped by my disc cleanup program. is that my 30 quid down the pan or is there someone who has it that can send me it? i dont really wanna pay another lot of money for it again.
36 Crazyfists
Trivium
Machine Head
August Burns Red

And I like my penis. Because of it's existence, every morning I can look past the man thongs, pink duvet cover and a-Ha CDs and say to myself, "You're a man."

already tried that. it can't find them.
36 Crazyfists
Trivium
Machine Head
August Burns Red

And I like my penis. Because of it's existence, every morning I can look past the man thongs, pink duvet cover and a-Ha CDs and say to myself, "You're a man."

Well, obviously nobody is going to send it to you... because I don't know if you're being honest or not, but people are just going to think you never had the program and want people to send you a copy for free...
fair enough i guess. theres no point me going, OMG im completely not lying and gay crap like that lol coz thats just gonna make it look like im tryin too hard lol

ah well cheers anyway.
36 Crazyfists
Trivium
Machine Head
August Burns Red

First off all, make sure you don't "use" the disc; don't copy stuff to it, or you could end up writing over the sectors containing the data. The data is still on the disc after you delete it, it is just wiped from the file allocation table, so the disc thinks the sectors are free.
Use GetDataBackFAT or GetDataBackNTFS depending on your filesystem. This is great software that will get the job done. Only problem is that it is not free.
Electrics:ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑAmps:
Jackson DKMGFFˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RG100SC G2
Washburn DIME 333ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RH200X / RA412 2x Half-Stacks
ESP LTD EC-1000 STCB
Dean From Hell CFH
unless you want to play sloppy, i don't think speed trainer is a good idea