Page 1 of 2
Prs.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
PRS,Carvin,BRJ,EBMM,and BFR.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by The red Strat.
Suhr.

or Gibson. their QC is in incredibly consistent.

yer go suhr!!

but gibson, QC consistent ! HAHA

not ova here at least my friend, have heard major problems ova in the states with a lot of their newer stuff too

older gibsons bout 4 years ago where pretty darn consistent, but now i belive its sorta gona down hill???
Quote by sticktrix1
yer go suhr!!

but gibson, QC consistent ! HAHA

not ova here at least my friend, have heard major problems ova in the states with a lot of their newer stuff too

older gibsons bout 4 years ago where pretty darn consistent, but now i belive its sorta gona down hill???

put on your sarcasm detector mate
Quote by The red Strat.
put on your sarcasm detector mate

Oh, hahahaha!!

tru, sorta couldn't tell haha

but in agreeance with ya mate hey!!
Schecter, as long as they aint got EMGs i know i like them.
There's no point fearing death, as it is inevitably going to happen

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60
Suhr and Jackson USA are the only 2
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
wouldnt try many, Gibson VOS would maybe be the only one
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12
i know alot of people hate them but i've actually never had a problem with BC Rich and i'll continue to do buisiness with them.....aside from there Bronze and Platinum guitars cause yeah those do suck
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
where do you live that you cant try out a guitar before you buy it? thats just asking for trouble imo. even if its good who knows whether youll like the feel or not, or will know if its "good".
Ernie ball musicman
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Suhr, and especially PRS (out of the ones I know and have tried); you can't find a bad one, simply because they destroy them completely and make them again before leaving the factory

EDIT: oh, and ESP has a really high QC too, I forgot it! (that doesn't include LTD obviously, just to clarify!)
- Fender American Standard Ash Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Chopper T & Twang King
- Alhambra 5P
- Laney Lionheart L5T-112
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Dunlop Cry Baby
Last edited by Mahoru at Jan 12, 2009,
Prs
Petey D

Ankle Burner & World Class Sauce Jockey

Sparrow Big Daddy Ace

Sparrow Ratrod Boss

Johnson JT50 Mirage
Rickenbacker.

and most Japanese made guitars.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Paul Reed Smith, without a doubt, I have played Gibsons that weren't up to my expectations, but I have never been disappointed by a PRS, also I think that Fender is a pretty solid and reliable guitar, and I would buy one without trying it.
Hm, difficult.
To me, the companies with the most consistent quality (and therefore the most trustworthy) are:
Fender, Framus, Höfner, PRS and some smaller companies and custom guitar manufacturers, including Huber, Morgaine, Vigier, LuK, as well as custom shops of some of the bigger companies, like Jackson and Ibanez.

If I spent some timing thinking about it, I could probably come up with twice as many custom shops and small manufacturers.

Oh, and never trust Gibson or Epiphone, ever.
Quote by LedZeppelin9345
Prs.

+1

PRS myself. I just tried out a PRS for the first time, to check out the neck. I FELL IN LOVE, I thought I played for like 20 minutes, turn out to be an hour.

My guitars from now on = PRS. They need some acoustics.
Dean or gibson, never played one i wouldnt have bought ifi had the cash.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

ESP. duh
Quote by CJE
I punched my friend out of a desk and yelled "FATALITY."
Best. Study hall. Evar.
Or like the time I yelled out "WHY DOES IT BURN WHEN I PEEEEEEEE????"
Best. Library time. Evar.

Quote by slaveofsatan
I yelled "I leik t3h mudkipz" in my grade 9 orientation.
None, but Ibanez if I had to pick one. Haven't played a single Ibanez I didn't like.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Schecter!
MyGear
Schecter Hellraiser (EMG 85/81 + 18v mod)
LTD SC-207 with EMG 707
Peavey 6505 Head
Some random Peavey 4x12 slant cab
Boss Chorus Ensemble + Boss DD-3 + Dunlop Crybaby Wah + Boss NS2
I'm not sure I could pick between ESP Japan guitars, Suhr, or PRS. All of them make amazingly consistent volume guitars. I don't think it's fair to compare the higher end companies though. I've never played a product Suhr though. I would have to say in terms of least consistent, Gibson by far. Jackson/Charvel a distant second, even though I think most of their QC issues and spec problems are in the past, and you're only hearing about them because some of the guitars have taken over 2 years to ship.
ESP ( not ltd )
Prs
Caparison
Main Gear
Gibson Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Esp Eclipse-I CTM DPS w/18v Mod
PRS Custom 24 Angry Larry
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
Page 1 of 2