Hey, i wanted to buy an amp and pedals that would suit me. I wanted to have a standard pedals but has most effects. But I don't want to spend too much money since i'm just kinda new to it . I already have an amp but i think it's missing way lot of things it only has gain, level, trebble, and bass . It's an Dean Markley K-15X , i don't even think you would know it, but you tell me if i would need a new amp or something .

Please help me I don't want to spend to much money and i badly want to use pedals. Please tell me what would suit me best. Thanks in advance.
Marshall MG30DFX - $250

best for your money and not too big.
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Bad BAD BAD ^ advice.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
How long have you been playing? What styles of music do you play? How many and what type of guitars do you have? How much money do you have to spend?
effects are something that true guitar player use not very often
as they produce noise and take away from the true sound of your guitar
but if your going to buy some effects (stomp boxes not multi-effects dreadful things) you must buy quality otherwise it is going to sound crappy

amp wise you should get anything with a watt rating above 15 and below 50 if you are just using it for a practise amp
tube amps are going to set you back quite a bit of money but are going to produce a much smoother tone than a solid state
but solid state amps can produce more gain

brand wise going for these brands is the only way to go:
peavey, marshall, orange, fender, mesa boogie and krank
others i would research into further than these brands as these are all reliable and worth there money

but you must do reseacrh before you buy an amp as well as test the amp out for a good 10 minutes before you buy it
Quote by bucketmark
Bad BAD BAD ^ advice.

I have to agree. Without know anything else about his style of music, budget and equipment, it's really out there to just blatantly recommend some gear.
Quote by Stretch_Wilson

but solid state amps can produce more gain

Really?

but you must do reseacrh before you buy an amp as well as test the amp out for a good 10 minutes before you buy it

Only 10 minutes?
vox ad30vt for classic rock/cleans (can do metal) also has many effects to experiment

cube 30/microcube if you're doing more metal
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
Quote by KG6_Steven

Only 10 minutes?

I played my Vox AD30VT for like 2 hours before i decided to get it.
Quote by unet
I played my Vox AD30VT for like 2 hours before i decided to get it.

same lol, then had it for 2 yers, loved it, upgraded
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808