I think they sound exactly how they look... dull, bland and cheap.

You'll get a load of people telling you they're awesome with a tube and speaker change and 98 pedals rammed in front of them but quite frankly that's an idiotic waste of money and people should be shot for suggesting it.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by timi_hendrix
I think they sound exactly how they look... dull, bland and cheap.

You'll get a load of people telling you they're awesome with a tube and speaker change and 98 pedals rammed in front of them but quite frankly that's an idiotic waste of money and people should be shot for suggesting it.

Fair one, I'm looking to upgrade from my line 6 amp, it's a Flextone III, it's ok but everything sounds too digital for me. Thinking of getting a Marshall Vintage Modern but it's a little out of my price range haha
Well to be honest a Valveking isn't much of a step up from a Flextone, at least in my book.

What is your price range and what kind of stuff to you play?
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
£500 maximum being realistic. I play lots of different styles of music, mainly post rock and progressive rock. (think Oceansize, pink floyd, explosions in the sky).

Needs to be a valve amp too, cause I'm fed up of sounding like Digital Waste
Although I think they're fairly nice, it won't be much nicer than your Flextone if you leave it stock.
Since you're in the UK, i'd look into some Laneys, and maybe oranges if they are in your budget.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
valvekings are cool stock if you have clear pickups
and beter than the flextone
an orange would be better though
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Note guys £500 maximum budget, if anybody can find me an orange amp at that price that i can gig with i will suck their ****, seirously! hahaha
Quote by EatShreddies
Note guys £500 maximum budget, if anybody can find me an orange amp at that price that i can gig with i will suck their ****, seirously! hahaha

Uhm, a used rocker combo should be about that. Dolphin music has it new for 599. Whew, I was afraid I would find one for 500.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.