Page 1 of 2
I don't know about you guys but even tho I'm a musician myself I think it's a bunch of bull**** how guys like Elton John and Aerosmith become ****ing millionaires. Also, it's a little absurd that Morgan Freeman and guys like that are in like every single ****ing movie. Seriously, I've never purchased a record or a movie in my life... I've been to concerts and when I still was in the dating scene I found myself at the movies often, but since that ended I've just been finding movies for free online, and I find films I've never heard of before and who is in it but that cocksucker Morgan Freeman... give someone else a chance to "act".. if you could even call what they do acting.... TALENTLESS ****S
The times they are a changin'.....
I don't know about you guys but even tho I'm a musician myself I think it's a bunch of bull**** how guys like Elton John and Aerosmith become ****ing millionaires. Also, it's a little absurd that Morgan Freeman and guys like that are in like every single ****ing movie. Seriously, I've never purchased a record or a movie in my life... I've been to concerts and when I still was in the dating scene I found myself at the movies often, but since that ended I've just been finding movies for free online, and I find films I've never heard of before and who is in it but that cocksucker Morgan Freeman... give someone else a chance to "act".. if you could even call what they do acting.... TALENTLESS ****S

Speak coherent english please.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"

Hi, I'm Morgan Freeman. I'm just going to make a quick cameo in your thread. I just wanted to say, suck it. Elton and I rule.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Jan 12, 2009,
Half of the people who post in this thread won't live past 35 and some of us will starve to death on the side of the street. Morgan Freeman never has to worry about that though, you'll all sing his praises before you die, won't you?
Quote by Italy's Finest

oh... go cry in the corner
Quote by Italy's Finest
Half of the people who post in this thread won't live past 35 and some of us will starve to death on the side of the street. Morgan Freeman never has to worry about that though, you'll all sing his praises before you die, won't you?

Hey, it's me again. Morgan Freeman. And I want you to know that this golden statue I have in my hands is worth more than your life.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

you mentioned CEOs in your title ...yet i see no pointless rant about them
i would have mentioned Samuel L. Jackson for being in every film before i mentioned morgan freeman like. seriously man, do you not have enough money.
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
Quote by Italy's Finest

I can pull statistics from my anus too. You have a 100% chance of trolling and 0% of care being created. Go leap off an overpass.
you're the most ignorant f*ck i've ever seen. Being rich and successful doesn't mean you won't have problems! Heath Ledger died in his prime, John Travolta's son just died, and Britney Spears has all sorts of problems! You're seriously just trolling
You play guitar, this does make you a musician.
U2 sell millions of records. They are musicians, they make a living off music.
They may be shite and talentless but they're musicians nonetheless.

Stop complaining just because you've amounted to buggar all.

Oh, and if you say that again about Mr. Freeman I WILL BREAK YOUR FUCKING LEGS.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by im god
you mentioned CEOs in your title ...yet i see no pointless rant about them

Shhhh... He got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and mommy burned his oatmeal and toast. The cat jumped up on the table and spilled his glass of milk all over his lap. He'll be all better tomorrow, after he gets a refill on his meds.

By the way, I guess I'm one of the ones who made it over 35 in this thread.
Well don't get me wrong I love movies too I really do you know I greatly respect those who write the movies etc but come on guys any of us could have acted in a movie like Grandma Boy or something like that. Basically all I'm trying to say is most likely none of us will ever be able to be actors or have a nice cd circulating because this elite sect of rich people has their secure hold on it.

These guys are laughing so hard that people actually respect their movies. I bet they can't believe it themselves.

Think about all the people in the world and then think about the same people you see over and over in movies, the same people written about everyday over and over again in the newspaper. It's not right, it's not cool, and it's not fair. It needs to change.

Where do we put the application in to become an actor?

We can't.

So while we get screwed making **** wages at hard working jobs, we spend 1/8 of our paycheck on a **** movie too.
If you want to be rich go become an actor if it's that bloody easy. Till you do that sod off.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
You play guitar, this does make you a musician.
U2 sell millions of records. They are musicians, they make a living off music.
They may be shite and talentless but they're musicians nonetheless.

Stop complaining just because you've amounted to buggar all.

Oh, and if you say that again about Mr. Freeman I WILL BREAK YOUR FUCKING LEGS.

Look, I understand loving Morgan Freeman. Who doesn't love a little Morgan Freeman? But please don't threaten violence in my name. I don't want any violence.. But since you're a fan and you're sticking up for me, how about I give you an autographed photo picture?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

Hey, it's me again. Morgan Freeman. And I want you to know that this golden statue I have in my hands is worth more than your life.

Too much win for one thread to take.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Look, I understand loving Morgan Freeman. Who doesn't love a little Morgan Freeman? But please don't threaten violence in my name. I don't want any violence.. But since you're a fan and you're sticking up for me, how about I give you an autographed photo picture?

That'd be nice, thanks
RULE BRITANNIA
Last edited by Cobain_Is_King at Jan 12, 2009,
Well don't get me wrong I love movies too I really do you know I greatly respect those who write the movies etc but come on guys any of us could have acted in a movie like Grandma Boy or something like that. Basically all I'm trying to say is most likely none of us will ever be able to be actors or have a nice cd circulating because this elite sect of rich people has their secure hold on it.

These guys are laughing so hard that people actually respect their movies. I bet they can't believe it themselves.

Think about all the people in the world and then think about the same people you see over and over in movies, the same people written about everyday over and over again in the newspaper. It's not right, it's not cool, and it's not fair. It needs to change.

We can't.

So while we get screwed making **** wages at hard working jobs, we spend 1/8 of our paycheck on a **** movie too.

Your argument is flawed and makes no sense. Please **** off
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by KG6_Steven
I'll bet you voted for Obama.

more than likely
*looks at him with knife in hand*(not you steven)
Quote by samuwel
i would have mentioned Samuel L. Jackson for being in every film before i mentioned morgan freeman like. seriously man, do you not have enough money.

I'm one of the luckier ones where I live. I live in the slums, don't get me wrong, but my grandfather, born in the slums as well, was able to thrive in the oil business, and so we are rather well-off in terms of money, well-off enough so that I can realize the hypocrisy.

I'm guessing most of you guys are in high school and haven't toiled away for 12 hours in a single day at back breaking manual labor.

Let's say that's when the thought first came to me. Moons ago, after a hard day's night so to say, I was sitting at the movies watching, and it dawned on me that the movie was terrible, but there was nothing I could do to get the money back. It was at this point I realized the tricks they've played on us, you see.

Do you think those rich actors ever sit down and watch movies? HAHAHA

Yeah, right. They're rich! Because of us! They've got tons of **** to do, the last thing they are going to do is watch a movie. We're the only one watching the movie cus we ain't got **** else to do besides wank off and work, or maybe go to some bar and spend all our money on booze and cheap *****s.
I would have voted for Barak if I were American. He may be flawed, but the opposition were epic fail in the making.

Also I'm older than you TS, piss off.
Quote by barden1069
Was Morgan Freeman in Grandma's Boy?

Barden, I'd appreciate it if you didn't talk about me like I'm not here, you know? Funny story, I was going to be in Grandma's Boy, but I had to cut out a little early every day to do voice over work for films about penguins, so my scenes were limited to next to nothing.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by KG6_Steven
I'll bet you voted for Obama.

Cause obama's a commie bastard and communists hate Morgan Freeman lolol amirite lol.
Quote by Italy's Finest
I'm one of the luckier ones where I live. I live in the slums, don't get me wrong, but my grandfather, born in the slums as well, was able to thrive in the oil business, and so we are rather well-off in terms of money, well-off enough so that I can realize the hypocrisy.

I'm guessing most of you guys are in high school and haven't toiled away for 12 hours in a single day at back breaking manual labor.

Let's say that's when the thought first came to me. Moons ago, after a hard day's night so to say, I was sitting at the movies watching, and it dawned on me that the movie was terrible, but there was nothing I could do to get the money back. It was at this point I realized the tricks they've played on us, you see.

Yeah, right. They're rich! Because of us! They've got tons of **** to do, the last thing they are going to do is watch a movie. We're the only one watching the movie cus we ain't got **** else to do besides wank off and work, or maybe go to some bar and spend all our money on booze and cheap *****s.

HEY DONT DISS WANKING OFF
They're paid that much because that's how much money their movies earn.

Why do football players earn so much money? Cause that's the amount of money that's in the sport because of them.

It isn't fair, but unless everyone suddenly boycotts movies and every movie loses money, nothing will change. He's paid to act. And he does a very good job of it.
Quote by Italy's Finest

Aye, I'm sure Morgan Freeman sits at home with a bottle of whiskey shouting 'HAHAHA I CAN'T BELIEVE THOSE STUPID BASTARDS LIKE MY FUCKING MOVIE, WHAT A BUNCH OF LOW LIFE CUNTS, HAHAHAHAHAHA'
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Barden, I'd appreciate it if you didn't talk about me like I'm not here, you know? Funny story, I was going to be in Grandma's Boy, but I had to cut out a little early every day to do voice over work for films about penguins, so my scenes were limited to next to nothing.

I really hope your in high school because your humor sucks and young age would be the only excuse for this.
Quote by Italy's Finest

It takes talent to be an actor. Do you have talent?

People vote with their wallets. If these actors suck so bad, then why does everyone pay good money to see them. Don't forget, people also pay $30 to buy their Blue Ray DVDs.

Get the freak over it already. Your being a player hater garners no sympathy here. If you had talent and an agent, don't you think you'd be living it up with the champaign dreams and caviar wishes yourself? You're just being jealous and it stinks like last week's garbage.

You don't. You have no talent.

Boo freaking hoo. Grow up. You spend 1/8 of your paycheck on a movie? You make like $80 a week? How old are? 15? Do you cut lawns for a living? I make that just blowing my nose. Oops! There goes another $80. Stop crying and grow up.
Quote by Italy's Finest
I really hope your in high school because your humor sucks and young age would be the only excuse for this.

So don't see my movies.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Italy's Finest

That doesnt even make sense. If you dont wanna see a movie then dont go to the movies? And what has Morgan Freeman actually ever done to you?
It's amazing how you would all vehemently defend these rich morons and probably knife me if you could for my words but in reality they'd never lend you even a dime of their millions.

I guess you are the morons whom they cater to. You all go to see the Curious Case of Benjamin Button just because Brad Clitt is in it, I don't go see it just for that reason.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Thank you Mr. Freeman, and I apologize for not addressing you directly before. I would just like you to know that I've spent the last 48 years mining coal for 22 hours a day and that I've spent all my money on your movies and tiny collectable figurines of you. You are my hero, sir
I would imagine that it takes a lot of hard work and effort to get where the majority of those people are.
Good for them.

Quote by Italy's Finest
It's amazing how you would all vehemently defend these rich morons and probably knife me if you could for my words but in reality they'd never lend you even a dime of their millions.

I guess you are the morons whom they cater to. You all go to see the Curious Case of Benjamin Button just because Brad Clitt is in it, I don't go see it just for that reason.

I wouldn't knife anyone.
Pretty much every rich hollywood actor type gives millions to charity.
I generally don't like films... but you seem to have silly reasons for not seeing them.

Its your loss really, they're not harming you... and I doubt you not liking them changes their lives in any way.
meh.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Last edited by Domino at Jan 12, 2009,
Quote by Italy's Finest

Brad Clitt?

And were the childish ones....
Page 1 of 2