Hi, I recently got an epiphone flying V and it seems set up quite well apart from the sustains not that good and rolls of hammer ons and pull offs fade out quite fast. Im thinking that this could be to do with the height of the pickups, as they only fade out through the amp.
Thanks if anyone has any suggestions
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
What amp are you playing through, and do you have any effect in your signal chain?
Perhaps your playing with low gain and low volume?
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
nope
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Turtlewax, what amp are you playing through, what pedals are you using, and are you using it on clean or distortion?

These are all fairly important, before we can answer the question.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
Vox Valvetronix, no effects, high gain lead channel... +rolls dont fade on my other guitar
Last edited by turtlewax at Jan 12, 2009,