Hi!

I've had my Jackson JS30 for quite a bit now and tbh its not that good, so i want a new better guitar.

Im lookin for a good guitar for around £350. I play any type of stuff, im in a band and we play anything really. I would like it to have a locking trem cos i have one on my JS30 but its ok if it doesnt.
I was hopin u lot would have some good suggestions.

Thanks alot
Mikey
Ibanez S470

Plays like a dream, plays anything ever. Mahogany body so its a dark sound, HSH combination and ZR trem i think. £400.

Hows that?

TM
Quote by tim_mop
Ibanez S470

Plays like a dream, plays anything ever. Mahogany body so its a dark sound, HSH combination and ZR trem i think. £400.

Hows that?

TM

This
Washburn X40 Pro, S470.
I would avoid floating bridge RGs and other Jacksons at that price range.
Why not go Jackson again, RR3 or KE3, much better quality than the JS30's
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Quote by xander307

+1

Can't stress this enough. The low end Jacksons are definitely low end. The mid range are great but the high end are amazing guitars.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by xander307

Still, far inferior to the Ibanez S series.
Cobain_is_king. Are u saying xander307's suggestions are low end or mid or high
Quote by Horlicks
Still, far inferior to the Ibanez S series.

You would never have caught Rhodes using a shi*ty Ibanez.

Back to topic. I would definitely go Jackson again.
Quote by DEATHPANDA
You would never have caught Rhodes using a shi*ty Ibanez.

Back to topic. I would definitely go Jackson again.

You'd never have caught ''Rhodes'' using an RR series. Everyone knows he was famous for his LP Custom. It wasn't even called the RR until after his death, it was named from Concorde in his honour.

And since we're doing that, more famous guitarists use Ibanez than Jackson.
Well TBH im not that keen on guitars that arent shaped like a guitar. I like some, but ive played V's and Explorer kinda shapes, and i find them kinda awkward to play.

But anyway, im probly gonna go for the Ibanez S470, but more suggestions could be good.
Thanks alot guys.
Quote by WtrPlyr
^That doesn't mean the RR3 or KE3 is better than a Ibanez S series..

So he'd just be able to squeeze in an Ibanez S-320 in his budget, I've played one and I can tell you it sounds like cack.
Quote by DEATHPANDA
So he'd just be able to squeeze in an Ibanez S-320 in his budget, I've played one and I can tell you it sounds like cack.

how you think that sounds is your opinion, and i've never played one so i'm not gna argue with that,
but idk what your talking about anyway cause he could quite easily buy an S470, and they sound awesome
I bought my Yamaha AES620 at cost for 359. I imagine you can find one for even less now. I can't stress how much guitar you get for the money with this one.

Mahogany body and neck, rosewood fretboard, maple top, grover tuners, seymour duncan hb in the bridge, alnico 2 in the neck, string through body. It is a solid guitar and very well constructed. This is a quality guitar, regardless of where it was made, or what name is on it. I picked it up one time and the strap was not secure so the headstock fell and hit the floor. I was pretty pissed, but I picked it up and inspected to find no damage at all. It hit a tuner so I retuned and have had no issues.

Anyone who bashes it for the sole reason it says "Yamaha" is an idiot. Pick one of these up and demo it for proof.
If your into metal, then this Cort EVL guitar would be good, floyd rose trem, http://www.djmmusic.com/itemdesc.asp?ic=EVL-K2
Cheap too.
Or you could go for a Strat, great versatile guitars.
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
I agree with the S470 suggestion, I'm considering one myself. Fantastic guitars.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Thanks alot for ur help guys. I just won an S470 on Ebay for £310.
I so fukin happy

Thanks Again
Mikey