I remember when I was 16 or so and I joined this site, I was about to become a mainstream kid, listening to the same crap everyone else does, dressing the same way everyone else does, having the same old crap of hating your parents and the same ol' teenage angst. What did I do?

I let this site change my life.

I started listening to different music, the music made me an elitist, I started hating most people because most teenagers that use this site that are trolls are just like the people I have to deal with in real life, I started neglecting my friends because I thought that because I was in an internet forum that I was learning much more about life and I was learning a philosophy that I could use in real life, I was learning from real life situations from the stories I read in here and I didn't need to go experience much in the outside world.

I became in short, guided by UG. Now I know how to distinguish right from just plain ridiculous, which is why I never actually followed memes in real life and never killed anything with fire or whatever

Why do I need to be IP Banned?

Because I dont want any chance of me coming back ever to this site. I let it control me and I let it influence me more than anything else and I was ****ing stupid for it.

Yes go ahead and make fun of me, I need to, I deserve to, because I didn't take any guidance from the real world I was living and took most of what I needed to make decisions from a lot of what I thought were smart threads. So goodbye UG. I hope I never have to make a decision like this ever again.

And the standard bannable offense:

See ya guys.
kthxbai
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
lol wut?

This is the real world.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
cyah
Quote by chs170
Quote by Carl6661
Quote by chs170
Wow.

This is deep
Was the pun intended?
Actually no

E-married to Nikki82
Have a nice life.
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
don't give into his demands, I say we perma-unban him
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
why is that thing a bannable offence?
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Trickycindy
lol wut?

This is the real world.

no its not, we are just a figment of his imagination caused by an imbalance in his brain. getting his ip banned is his brains way of resetting itself back to a normal state of thinking. good bye eric we will miss you and we will always be in you.

and to follow the theme of this thread: lol wut.
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
huh?
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
tl;dr

So that's the lolwut pear I've been hearing about ..
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Quote by Finnepinne
tl;dr

So that's the lolwut pear I've been hearing about ..

Hello there, and welcome to what we like to call the internets.
I r Pirate!
Quote by turtlewax
why is that thing a bannable offence?

Meme's arent allowed, although they're usually overlooked
Good luck with that TS
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A