All prices include shipping to continental US. I'm not interested in any trades except maybe a mint condition POD X3 (NOT the live version!)

DOD Vibro-thang - $45
In case you haven't tried one of these, it's basically a tremolo like pedal but you can dial in a sort of wah or phase ish sound as well, that is synced to the trem. You can completely dial it out and have normal trem sounds as well.

Empress Superdelay - $380 - includes Empress t-shirt!!
This one hurts the most to sell. It's been on my board the whole time so it's in great shape, and includes the power adapter. I also am including the Empress t-shirt it came with which has only been worn once, tops. They were all out of smalls, and this is a medium, which is just too big for me so it stayed in the closet.

Guyatone ST2 Compressor - $55
Good compressor with a switch to blend the dry signal in as well. I used it mainly for major squashing for clean tapping riffs, but it's got a good range to it and can be subtle as well.

Emma Reezafratzitz distortion - $150
Best distortion(as opposed to OD) pedal I've tried. Has a cool 'bias' knob which changes the nature of the distortion. Can get quite heavy!

Electro-Harmonix POG - $200
You guys all know what this does. It's in fine shape, but the power supply I have for it is broken. I've been powering it from my Pedal Power 2+. You can buy a power supply for it here - https://www.pulseonline.com/eh15.htm - or, if you'd like, I can throw in the special cable to connect it to a PP2+.

Boss OD3 Overdrive -$50

FMR Audio Really Nice Compressor - $140

Guyatone ME2 Graphic Equalizer - $50
I like this EQ because it's the size of a fish & chips, but sturdier and metal.

Loop-Master Micro a/b switch -$25
Just what it says. This is the non-decal version. No led, requires no power.

Hopper three loop true bypass box - $45
This gives you three bypassable loops to put your pedals in. Bright orange/yellow LEDS show you whats on and what's off.

Electro-Harmonix Holy Stain - $70
Weird little assortment of effects. Hall and room reverb, pitch shift, and tremolo, in addition to fuzz and OD, plus a 3 way voicing switch. Don't think of it as a multi-FX - then you'll be disappointed. I used it as a mainly as a reverb pedal with fun weird extras and was quite satisfied.

Boss DD20 - $140
One of the best workhorse delay pedals around now. Would keep it but I'm getting a GT10 to cover all my needs.

Pedal Train Jr with hard case-$125

This has the PP2 mounting hardware drilled and installed, ready to go. If you buy the board and the PP2+ together I’ll just leave it mounted.

Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 Plus -$135
This includes a few extra miniplug style power cables (like old EHX or DOD pedals take) in addition to all the regulars that it comes with stock.
myspace.com/dropoutdale
hey im interested in the holy stain. PM'd
Agile AL-3000 HSBF>
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz V1>
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive V1>
Hardwire CM-2>
Delta Lab Chorus>
EHX Holy Grail>
Boss DD-7>
BBE Sonic Stomp>
Digitech JamMan>
Blackheart Little Giant
read the first post - no trades!
myspace.com/dropoutdale
Quote by DaleH
read the first post - no trades!

i know...i want to buy it
Agile AL-3000 HSBF>
Hardwire CM-2>
Delta Lab Chorus>
EHX Holy Grail>
Boss DD-7>
BBE Sonic Stomp>
Digitech JamMan>
Blackheart Little Giant
hey can you do $70 shipped for the holy stain with the ehx power cable for voodoo lab?
Agile AL-3000 HSBF>
Hardwire CM-2>
Delta Lab Chorus>
EHX Holy Grail>
Boss DD-7>
BBE Sonic Stomp>
Digitech JamMan>
Blackheart Little Giant
the holy stain takes a normal 9 volt plug, no special cables. I pm'd you. It doesn't come with an adapter though, just use a normal boss adapter or daisy chain or whatever.
myspace.com/dropoutdale
Holy Stain is sold and the POG is on hold pending payment!
myspace.com/dropoutdale
hey i dont know if youre not getting my messages or what but did you ship and get my shipping info?
Agile AL-3000 HSBF>
Hardwire CM-2>
Delta Lab Chorus>
EHX Holy Grail>
Boss DD-7>
BBE Sonic Stomp>
Digitech JamMan>
Blackheart Little Giant
No, I don't know why I'm not getting your PMs but I did get payment and I'm shipping today.
myspace.com/dropoutdale
my address is :
Reagan King
341 E. Stewart St. Apt 3C
Dayton, OH 45409
Agile AL-3000 HSBF>
Hardwire CM-2>
Delta Lab Chorus>
EHX Holy Grail>
Boss DD-7>
BBE Sonic Stomp>
Digitech JamMan>
Blackheart Little Giant
I already shipped it to the address you sent me in the PayPal message, in New York.
myspace.com/dropoutdale
alright thats okay. thanks
Agile AL-3000 HSBF>
Hardwire CM-2>
Delta Lab Chorus>
EHX Holy Grail>
Boss DD-7>
BBE Sonic Stomp>
Digitech JamMan>
Blackheart Little Giant
Wow some nice stuff there. Def liking the ReezaFratzitz, its a great pedal. Also the Empress...sweetness. I'd be on that like white on rice if I didn't already have 3 delays. Give me some info on your Reeza there. Whats the story on it?
I call shotgun on the Empress Superdelay, would you ship to Australia, and if so, how much?
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM