has anybody got one of these amps they are meant to be flying off the shelfs according to people i spoke to in the shop today. There doesn't seem to be a lot of demo of it on youtube when i searched want to get other peoples experiences with these amps i tried one out today and really liked the clean sound but i couldn't get it to sound as heavy as it does in some other people's videos that i've seen do they use an overdrive to boost the sound all i could get is a heavy crunch. also does anyone who owns one of these have a picture of the back of the head never got a chance to look behind to see what outputs and inputs it had.
NO ONES GONNA TAKE ME ALIVE
THE TIME HAS COME TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT
EDIT: An overdrive would only tighten up the amp, rather than make it sound heavy. Personally I think the distortion is dire. Nice cleans though.
Last edited by Horlicks at Jan 12, 2009,
i think sgthrasher has one

you could PM him about the settings he's using?
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by Horlicks
EDIT: An overdrive would only tighten up the amp, rather than make it sound heavy. Personally I think the distortion is dire. Nice cleans though.

yeah i wasn't overly impressed as i thought i would be with the distortion when i tried it after the videos i watched i expected it to have much more gain than it did saying that i was playing through a 4x12 cabinet at low volume if i was playing it at home i would use a 1x12 so i would be able to turn it up a bit more. the only reason i started looking into this amp was i don't really like the distortion/lead tone on my orange tiny terror it sounds very thin to me dunno if any others who have it find that.
Quote by SG thrasher
Got some clips on my profile, I'm gonna be selling it once my GH has sold.

listened to you demos do you use any pedals at all the boost the amps sound or is it all that from the amp. also what's your reason for selling it