Hey I have my own reasons for wanting to be able to hide my ip address, more for security than anything, and so I decided to download peer guardian 2, but I couldn't get it to work, and I don't even know if it's the best.

I found a way to install the peer guardian using a program called ready driver plus that disables driver signing but i'm not sure if that seems like a legitimate sort of deal messing with the OS like that.
So what is the best way to hide your IP from anyone that may be watching?
I've heard that "Peer Guardian is now rendered useless by the Media Defender tactics exposed by the email leaks. Bear this in mind as well your IP is always visible when using P2P."
I've also read that you can configure a router or firewall to complete the same function.
What's the best way?
Thanks.
███████████████████████████████████
Proxies.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Quote by Shaunedy
Delete system32.

Dick

I'm reporting you
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
yea use a proxy, although you can never truly hide because on the internet everything is tracable.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
Quote by Shaunedy
Delete system32.

very not cool...im not an asshole so i wont report but dont listen
Hide it in your pants. Hopefully, they wont know what a cavity sarch is either if you have to get real drastic.
Quote by nebiru
Dick

I'm reporting you

He's the only dumbass who would take that advice anyways.