explosives?
Quote by BladeSlinger
I'm about 5' 4" and have slightly furry feet.....I'm not going in a ****ing volcano though...

I love the Foo's!

GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!
wtf dude?

Sort it out and sell it for more. Or have sex with countless *****s on top of and inside it.
I'll agree with the chick magnet thing
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
hardcore sex fueled drug induced party boat explosion. not sure how....but you should be able to manage it
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Sell it for 200$
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
i woulda paid $30 max. you could probably get much better for £1 as top gear has proven.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
Quote by moody git
hardcore sex fueled drug induced party boat explosion. not sure how....but you should be able to manage it

I like this idea.

Or I could put something on the front to ram stuff with.

Quote by untalented
i woulda paid $30 max. you could probably get much better for £1 as top gear has proven.

I barely have to put any work into fixing it. It needs a new battery and a few hoses which are all sitting around in my garage. I actually think the truck is badass.
Last edited by MetalMegaMan at Jan 12, 2009,
Go to a dealer and ask if they have any cars they're planning on scrapping, and they'll give you one for nothing as it's cheaper than getting it crushed.
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Quote by DeadlySurfer
Wait, am I the only one who likes the truck?

I like it

I just want to do something awesomely cool with it.
Pimp My Skip.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Unfortunately it's a ford, but that isn't a bad truck. I assume a V-8, but how many miles?

I had one similar to that but in better shape that the suspension was ****. If it runs good, it's a work truck. I have a 71 Chevy 3/4 ton now with only 67k miles on it with a brand new transmission. It's a beast, to say the least.

But my truck is multi colored, and girls say they love it, it's interesting.
Put a truck in your truck so you can be a redneck while you're a redneck.
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
-fix it up
-live in it
-do cool destructive stuff with it
-drive around town with 3 guitar playing passengers in it, all plugged in three(that's right, 3) microcubes, playing full volume and gain at the r-fier channel. Have them improvize in three different keys.
Quote by ohspyro89
Unfortunately it's a ford, but that isn't a bad truck. I assume a V-8, but how many miles?

I had one similar to that but in better shape that the suspension was ****. If it runs good, it's a work truck. I have a 71 Chevy 3/4 ton now with only 67k miles on it with a brand new transmission. It's a beast, to say the least.

But my truck is multi colored, and girls say they love it, it's interesting.

It's a big ass V6 with 83k miles on it. I'm gonna guess the suspension is ****e since it's been sitting for two years. But I really find the truck really appealing.
take it apart and sell those parts. you'll probably get more than that 150 bucks for it. or, fix it up
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
Quote by cash49
How well does it drive?

I need to replace the battery and a few hoses before it's running again.

Quote by Farether
take it apart and sell those parts. you'll probably get more than that 150 bucks for it. or, fix it up

I'm not looking to make money from it. I've always wanted a older truck like this.
Fix it up, and then sodomize the towns women in it.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.