my cousin is going to japan and i want some mangas and **** like that, what else should i get there that i cant get here

NO ****ING HENTAI!!!!!
then if no hentai. which im sure you're getting but in fear of getting flamed you claim you're not, then get nothing.
Schoolgirls with Hello Kitty paddles and double-D cups.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Your second thread in an hour... Way to go.

I wouldn't get anything because I don't like japan because of what it's done to some of the kids around me who are obsessed with manga...
Get one of those cool little Asian kids, like a really clever one who can do your work and stuff.
Ibanez guitars?
Ivan!

Proghead+Metalhead= ME

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

URL=http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ar gentina
Quote by wizards?
Your second thread in an hour... Way to go.

I wouldn't get anything because I don't like japan because of what it's done to some of the kids around me who are obsessed with manga...

what you gonna report him for that too?

Quote by cash49
Get one of those cool little Asian kids, like a really clever one who can do your work and stuff.

LMAO
Buy me some clothes!

Wait what?
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Water melon flavoured kitkats because they are fantastic. Sticking with the watermelon theme get one of those cubed ones. Grown in a box so they can be stacked far easier than they would naturally.

Any of the crazy sweets/foods and gadgets you wouldn't even think of

PSN ID: ArranP
Quote by im god
what you gonna report him for that too?

No because he hasn't broken any rules... You probably just hate me because someone has closed a few of your threads because you've been stupid or you haven't read the rules. No I do not have a stick up my ass like you implied in the last thread, but maybe I've been around here a bit longer than you have and I know what a hassle it is to find the thread I want when there are a bunch of, "lyke OmG dIs GuRl DoEsN't LyKe Me, WaT dO i Do????" threads that could obviously be put in the relationship thread... That's why we have it. Wait a few months and maybe you'll understand.
Quote by PINK_F_L_O_Y_D
my cousin is going to japan and i want some mangas and **** like that, what else should i get there that i cant get here

NO ****ING HENTAI!!!!!

You have a Lain avatar. That's AWESOME.

Also buy lots and lots of Japanese snacks. And have some real sushi.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
Quote by wizards?
No because he hasn't broken any rules... You probably just hate me because someone has closed a few of your threads because you've been stupid or you haven't read the rules. No I do not have a stick up my ass like you implied in the last thread, but maybe I've been around here a bit longer than you have and I know what a hassle it is to find the thread I want when there are a bunch of, "lyke OmG dIs GuRl DoEsN't LyKe Me, WaT dO i Do????" threads that could obviously be put in the relationship thread... That's why we have it. Wait a few months and maybe you'll understand.

actualy ive been here a while and i havent realy made any threads its just been lately since ive been posting...in about 2 weeks i wont post because ill be back in normal school(i got kicked out for selling acohol) and they dont give a **** what we do here...and dude it was a joke i wasnt trying to bash you or anything, I know how annoying it can be sorry if i offended you in some form or another
get loads of dvds, you can get really cheap ones there that are mostly good quality. and you can get games, for game consoles that use disks....
How about some Hentai?
Gear
Guitars
PRS CE22
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
B.C.Rich Warlock Bronze series (raffle prize)
Pedals
Crybaby from Hell
Blackstar HT-Dual
Line 6 DL-4

Amp
Cornford Roadhouse 30
Quote by freedoms_stain
Unless you can read Japanese Kanji there'd be absolutely no point in buying Japanese manga in Japan.

well heres the thing, ill also ask for a book on how to read it and then translate it

...ill give up after a week i know but meh
Quote by Huw-Thomas
get loads of dvds, you can get really cheap ones there that are mostly good quality. and you can get games, for game consoles that use disks....

srsly DONT do this because the DVDs and games are encoded for a different region. until of course you have a multi-region DVD player and a PS3 [as they dont have regions on their games]

i suggest if you can get some crazy japanese snacks as someone else mentioned earlier. just make sure you can bring them back into your own country though. there are some strange laws/rules on what you can and what you cant bring into countries these days.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
oh please dont get those cat things. when i went thailand last year they were all over the place and got do damn annoying! plus they were made from the crappiest quality plastic.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
Quote by CTFOD
Schoolgirls with Hello Kitty paddles and double-D cups.

No. He should go for the 'Plagiarism of Cracked' Anime.
Have him bring you back the meat of several different endangered whale species.

Mmmm, tastes like extinction.