Hello UG.

Does anyone know where I could find the schematics for the MI Audio Crunchbox? Because I saw some youtube videos about some clones, but I can't find it anywhere.

I can't buy one in my country, because no shop sells them, that's why I want to build one (in fact my friend would build it for me ).
Fender MIA Stratocaster (with SD Twang Banger)
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
Johnson Acoustic
Palmer FAB5
Thank You kurtlives91.

Edit: Oh, and by the way, don't you have the PCB layout of the pedal by any chance? It would make things easier. Thanks.
Johnson Acoustic
Palmer FAB5
Last edited by hansolo1106 at Jan 12, 2009,
Thanks again. Big help.
Johnson Acoustic
Palmer FAB5
I'm officially going to begin saving any and every schem I come across in threads like this.

>?) If I were to build this, would it be wise to order more than one LM833 opamp? Are they common?
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
Last edited by BD 425 at Jan 12, 2009,
I just did. I found a new project :]
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

I totally want to build this thing now. If I didn't wanna order a PCB could I use perfboard and basically use wires instead of what would normally be traces?
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
vero?
It's basically strips of copper across your usual Pad-Per-Hole. Sometimes makes projects a bit easier.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
hmm.... Yeah Kurt, I'd like that "vero" layout, please.
^that site isnt working... it won't let me open the page i found in the searchbar
thats weird...

sometimes it just takes a really long time to load for me, but it still works...

meh, someone with the vero layout'll come by eventually, or once I get home I can download it on my non-vista laptop, I'm still in class...
Wtf... it won't let me click "Send Message" in the PM box...
I'll try later or tomorrow.
They say on youtube that original crunchbox has a trimpot to controll presence. there is no such a thing on schematic. is that original schematic of mi audio crunchbox distortion?
read the date on the previous posts.
huge necrobump, man.
Quote by Scowmoo

You deserved this, Matt.