my ego just withered and died after witnessing a 4yr old show me up @ guitar....
he is amazing though!
He's no child prodigy, but it's good to start early. Sorry if that sounded heartless. Usually, when a kid guitarist is mentioned, it's the type of kid that can play "For the Love of God" by the age of 9.
That was cool. I look forward to crushing his soul when he first goes hunting for tabs and gets distracted by "Forums".
Quote by sashki
He's no child prodigy, but it's good to start early. Sorry if that sounded heartless. Usually, when a kid guitarist is mentioned, it's the type of kid that can play "For the Love of God" by the age of 9.

Well, those "prodigies" are kids more than twice his age. I'm guessing he's been playing for maybe a year?

By the time he's 9 he will have been playing for for 5-6 years. I'd say that's enough time to learn some pretty impressive songs.

I agree that's not amazing though. Pretty good for someone of his age though

Quote by aaciseric
That was cool. I look forward to crushing his soul when he first goes hunting for tabs and gets distracted by "Forums".

That's how you guys got me

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Last edited by AlecMag at Jan 12, 2009,