I have one, with a tungsol tube in it. Modified. Sounds brutal especially with a od pedal infront of it. Looking to trade, im in socal area. I kno this is my first post but I'm known on other forums. Pm me with any questions. COmes with the footswitch

No photos right now, Ill try to get some if anyone is intersted
avt150..with a tube in it?!?!?!?!
i havent seen one of those..a solid state amp with a tube?!
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
Yes, its half solid state, half tube. Only one tube though, but the 2nd channel which is the tube channelgive you that tube tone. It's nice. Its a tungsol 12ax7 tube too. Not a stock.

Ill post pics in a second
12ax7 is preamp tube...thats all..and given a solid state end on it..wouldnt push hard.. never seen that in there though... :S
Well you kno how when you turn a tubeamp on , it takes like 10 seconds for the actual sound to come out? Like it fades in.... Thats what this does. On channel two. Its tube powered. Its a nice amp for the price, just not for my style.
hm...that doesnt sound right..tubes take 2 minutes plus before you turn on..but this isnt a tube amp,. its a preamp.. so no real tube qualities..just a sales gimmick.
it isnt tubed on a specific channel either.. sorry im reading this from a review site..but it definately shouldnt make a difference with 1 tube and no power tube
K not 10 seconds, maybe 30 seconds. I own both a dual rec and a vintage fender. Deff doesnt take 2 mins to produce sound.

Back to the thread topic. Are yo uinterested in it ? It is half ss half tube. Better then a ss amp and just behind a tube amp.
well you do know you are meant to warm ur tubes up first..hence waiting like 2 minutes before you play with the standby on..
Right I kno, but I wasnt implying that it takes "30" seconds to get the warm sound. I was just sayin it takes that time to get sound.
everyone be calm and happy. i have a blue voodoo 120H all tube head maybe your interested in that?
Lol holy **** some of you UGers are dumb. It has a pre amp tube in the pre amp section. It's not to hard to comprehend.

Its not a sales gimmick. Its the truth.
Quote by fairycake92
well you do know you are meant to warm ur tubes up first..hence waiting like 2 minutes before you play with the standby on..

Stfu noob.

I have a amp with 8 power tubes in it and 7 pre amp tubes. I know wat the **** to do.
Let me knoe when is a good time to do the trade
For Sale;

Marshall AVT 150H head (new)
Marshall AVT 150H head (Almost new)

Crate BV412 Cab (Pristine w/ celestions)
People consider it traded :-)
For Sale;

Marshall AVT 150H head (new)
Marshall AVT 150H head (Almost new)

Crate BV412 Cab (Pristine w/ celestions)