I am currently running a Marshall Vintage Modern and a Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce and using an A/B/Y box to switch between them along with their respective footswitches. I am trying to avoid all the tap dancing between pedals and was wondering if anyone knew anyone who could make one footswitch that I would be able to use to switch the individual channels on the different amps or who knows how to make one themself.

Each amp has two channels, and I would ideally want a pedal that had five buttons with the following functions:

1 - Clean channel on stiletto (all other channels turned off)
2- Dirty Channel on stiletto (all other channels turned off)
3 - Low Dynamic Range on Marshall (all other channels turned off)
4 - High Dynamic Range on Marshall (all other channels turned off)
5 - Both overdrive channels on both amps simultaneously

I have seen some products such as the Voodoo Labs Ground Control and a few other midi controllers that seem like they would be able to accomplish this, but I would like to ideally stay away from all the rack gear. Maybe I am wrong though... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
If the channel switching on those amps simply consist of some sort of relay that is activated when a ground is completed, it would be possible. Although, it'd be some very complicated switching. For all the switches, you'd probably need a DPDT switch. For 1, 2, 3, and 4, you'd run one lead to ground, and the other would be the contact that is grounded. The other side of the switch would run the "Hot" or "Input" of the other amp to ground to prevent noise.

You'd need a special cable of some sort to acomplish this, but it can be done.

For 5, you'd have both contacts go to ground.

Of course, then You'd have to run (at least) 5 cables from this monstrous box. One to the input of the Stilletto, and one to it's switch input. Same story with the marshall. Then, you'd also have to plug your guitar into the switch, but not have it's leads go to the switch input.

Also, you'd need some sort of buffer to split the signal evenly between the two amps. It just seems very complicated to me.