Poll: What kind of ganja do you smoke?
Poll Options
View poll results: What kind of ganja do you smoke?
'Regular' weed
34 50%
'Skunk' weed
23 34%
Hash
22 32%
Whatever I can get
35 51%
Voters: 68.
Before somebody says "Drugs Thread", this requires a poll so it can't go in there.

Basically for college I need to get some data regarding cannabis. I would prefer it if I only get responses from UK smokers since that is where I live and that is what I need results for.
Basically I need to know what strains you smoke. I don't need much detail, just whether or not it is considered 'skunk' or 'regualar' weed. If you smoke hash instead of/as well as weed then include that too. There will also be an option for 'I smoke what I can get', which is basically an "I don't know" answer.
If anybody has been in Sixth Form in the UK you will probably have the horribly retarded lesson known as 'general studies' or something similar. That is what I need this data for.

Thanks in advance.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
I dun see no poll ya pothead

There you go.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
none.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

lol ya pothead
Gear: Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (plus top)
Traynor YCV50 BLUE
Peavey Blazer
Zakk Wylde Signature Wah
EH Small Clone
MXR Distortion 3 (III)
Drug thread
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by 0RI0N
Drug thread

If you read the first line of the post then you will see why it doesn't fit in the Drugs thread.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Whenever I do decide to smoke it's only whenever a friend offers so generally I take what I can get.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by CLVPX
Is it bad that in every multiple choice poll I tick every box?

no.

I did too.

but It's true this time.

Anything goes for me, so long as there's no pills or powders involved.

------

Shwiggity.
why would you smoke herbs they are used for baking, not smoking. I think i'll stick with marijuana
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
I get anything. I have good sources, so I'm able to pick up some Purple Haze this friday My mates bringing some blunts with him If not, I'll get some homegrown.
Quote by GrungeJunkie
Angry Squirrel is Angry!!!

Quote by Joe-Fish
Pain in the ass. We got 6 inches last friday. We got another 8 inches today. We're supposed to get 10 more inches by christmas.

I usually end up grabbing high grade **** (I've got a couple friends that are serious about their dealings). I can get like 5 grams of diesel for 20 bucks. Even the china bud that I pick up is pretty decent compared to the **** available elsewhere/from other dealers.

Hash is a rare commodity. Usually I only get to smoke some around the holidays or summer when more of my friends are around.

Voted regular.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Whenever I do decide to smoke it's only whenever a friend offers so generally I take what I can get.

Exactly this.
I smoke regular shizzle. However, my pal sometimes aquires this 'cheese' stuff which is damn strong.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

I'll smoke alot but I only get it of freinds or dealers I really trust so I don't smoke anything I can get out of paranoia it might be tipped.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
I usually go for skunk, cos its stronger.

Im too big for the regular stuff to work on me anymore
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
Quote by GmacD
why would you smoke herbs they are used for baking, not smoking. I think i'll stick with marijuana

Smartarse.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by IDread

If anybody has been in Sixth Form in the UK you will probably have the horribly retarded lesson known as 'general studies' or something similar. That is what I need this data for.

i did go to this subject you speak of what seems like lifetimes ago

maybe more chances to argue at our hopeless Head of year (think mr bean without any comic factor) about the lies and false information he spouts about drugs would convince me to go
Regular or skunk ?

What kind of ****ty poll is that, you should call sativa or indica, then concentrated thc products,9 (such as hash or hashisch oil or that black butter, marakesh or something).

Any to be braggin' about one being stronger or whatever's just bs-ing, go do your homeworks.
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
Last edited by Gäbe at Jan 12, 2009,
Quote by IDread
If you read the first line of the post then you will see why it doesn't fit in the Drugs thread.

Ah your right. But that doesn't mean I have to like it.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by Gäbe
Regular or skunk ?

What kind of ****ty poll is that, you should call sativa or indica, then concentrated thc products,9 (such as hash or hashisch oil or that black butter, marakesh or something).

I only need a simple overview, not in depth knowledge of every strain, variety, and kind of hash and bud the Pit smokes...

Now stop trying to impress people.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
I smoke the hoochie rope
Gibson Les Paul Classic w/Stetsbar
Fender MIM Strat w/ EMG DG20 System
Mesa Boogie Express 5:25
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Memory Boy
Maxon OD9
EHX Big Muff
Vox Wah
EHX POG
Quote by IDread
Smartarse.

i get whatever is sold to me
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Quote by dantheman558
I usually go for skunk, cos its stronger.

Im too big for the regular stuff to work on me anymore

Too big? :\

Either lose some weight or stop smoking for a while so your tolerance slips. That's what I'm doing right now.

...Haven't had any for over a week and I can honestly say I've never been this bored in my life.
Quote by Gäbe
Regular or skunk ?

Any to be braggin' about one being stronger or whatever's just bs-ing, go do your homeworks.

Go do yours and learn how to spell hashish.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
I smoke both types.

Highgrade marijuana is quite a bit more expensive, so i can usually only afford the good **** once a month or so. Regular grade herb still gets me high though, i usually buy a few dimebags inbetween each highgrade buy