Probably about the same.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
im not interested in selling it im just wondering if it has appreciated or depreciated in value. im going to assume everyone thinks they suck?
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Usually see them for about $350-$450

ouch, sucks for the TS
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
does anyone know why they depreciated so much? do they just sound bad or somthing? i think it sounds nice but who knows i havent bout a tube amp for a while
Quote by CrysisFX
does anyone know why they depreciated so much? do they just sound bad or somthing? i think it sounds nice but who knows i havent bout a tube amp for a while

Its not a tube amp... Modeling technology shows it age more then your average amp. Example would you pay close to full price for a computer that was made 10 years a ago...
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Its not a tube amp... Modeling technology shows it age more then your average amp. Example would you pay close to full price for a computer that was made 10 years a ago...

i see. so the tubes in it arent really tube its more like the hybrid amps of today.
Quote by amp website