Using USB? I know there are cables for a such a thing but I'm very poor and my uncle gave me the amplitube program but I don't have the cable it was supposed to come with it but it doesn't have it. Is there like a diagram so that I can make one? I have extra guitar cables and USB ports. Help me please.
I know you can buy some but I don't get payed till the 20th of next month. I want to play already since my amp took a crap on me. I was wondering if there were diagrams of how I can cut up my guitar cable and connect it to a usb thing so I can play the guitar directly onto my computer. The soundcard on my pc sucks even when I talk through mic it sounds all muddy.
Quote by 1ZlowZ
I know you can buy some but I don't get payed till the 20th of next month. I want to play already since my amp took a crap on me. I was wondering if there were diagrams of how I can cut up my guitar cable and connect it to a usb thing so I can play the guitar directly onto my computer. The soundcard on my pc sucks even when I talk through mic it sounds all muddy.

I believe you need a pre-amp.
Guitar --> preamp --> computer
rafa is right ART tube pre....30 bucks...works great
Gear:
Orange Rockerverb 100
Orange 4x12
Standard Tele
Ltd EC-400
Boss Super Chorus
Cry Baby
15" MacBook Pro
Akai MPD 24
new question, I plugged my guitar into the mic slot thing and got a weak signal i then connected it through the rp50 and got better will the rp50 work as a pre amp thing so I can use it with the usb cable?