I was at a local guitar store, and the owner showed me the Boss Loop Station, which I really liked. I then started to think...I have a pod xt (the table-top version). I can use it to connect to my pc...is there a way to record music to the pc such as using the Loop Station? I realize it would not be as handy as having it in a foot pedal version, but it would be nice to be able to save some money as well.

I like the idea of when a song has multiple guitar parts, being able to record one, and then play the other on top of that...

Thanks for any info, it is appreciated...
Gear-
MIM Strat Standard
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra
Fender Champion 600 amp
Seagull Coastline S6 GT
I think like Cakewalk and Guitar Rig do that stuff.

Audacity will work too, if your looking for Freeware.
you own a pod xt and you've never even recorded? download audacity to start out. download all the drivers for the pod and set it as your recording device, and you'll be able to record the POD via USB
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson
you own a pod xt and you've never even recorded? download audacity to start out. download all the drivers for the pod and set it as your recording device, and you'll be able to record the POD via USB

I actually primarily picked one up to use headphones. I found the xt at a great price on clearance, but never thought to use it to record until now.
Gear-
MIM Strat Standard
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra
Fender Champion 600 amp
Seagull Coastline S6 GT