Okay so I started to learn how to play the solo for Stairway to Heaven. I've only been playing for 5 months so it was a bit of a challenge for me. But I have a question in the first part right after the bend, do you have to use alternative picking? Just a noob question from a newbie guitarist. I know this is probably in the wrong forum but no one else would respond on the Tab Talk forum.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Last edited by exiledsoul at Jan 12, 2009,
Quote by Cobra Strike
You don't ever have to do anything. It helps in the future if you learn to alternate pick.

Wait, can you word it differently I didn't fully understand that.
Quote by El Gigante
you guys are dicks lol.

You should practice something a bit easier first, then the answer would be painfully obvious

Have any recommendations. Dang didn't realize that they were just poking fun at me
Quote by manny95er
Have any recommendations. Dang didn't realize that they were just poking fun at me

i changed the link in my original post. check it out haha
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by joshua122593
Yes, that's how I do it. (You mean the first part of the solo, right?)

Yea I do mean the first part thanks for your advice.
Quote by exiledsoul
i changed the link in my original post. check it out haha

dude ur just being retarted
Last edited by manny95er at Jan 12, 2009,
I'd alternate pick it. It's by far the easiest way to do it.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

If only there were a specific forum for stuff like this so you wouldn't get retarded answers.
Oh wait.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
I'd alternate pick it. It'll help you loads if you start trying to make it habit. Cheers, mate.
thx guys for all ur suggestion (cept for the retarted ones)
so i should alternative pick so it can sound like the album one
anyone have any suggestions on what songs i should start with alternative picking
Quote by manny95er
Okay so I started to learn how to play the solo for Stairway to Heaven. I've only been playing for 5 months so it was a bit of a challenge for me. But I have a question in the first part right after the bend, do you have to use alternative picking? Just a noob question from a newbie guitarist. I know this is probably in the wrong forum but no one else would respond on the Tab Talk forum.

Quote by manny95er
*bump*

Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE