Are there any simple mods i can do to my guitar to get started?

I have a schecter damien 6

i just installed a detachable killswitch a month ago and i just installed a actual killswitch, makes me wanna try some other things.

any suggestions?
My Rig
------------------
Schecter Damien 6 (mod with 81/85 emg)
Ibanez Xiphos
Peavey Vypyr Tube 120 <3
Digitech RP250 (for Sale)
idk u seem to have the ultimate guitar
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
yeah >.>

ive seen cool synth like things and w/e all over youtube when i started playing, and now i cant find them.
My Rig
------------------
Ibanez Xiphos
Peavey Vypyr Tube 120 <3
Putting in coil taps or something else like that. As far as wiring mods, you could try putting in a mod board from GFS, lie a compressor or maybe the analog amp modeller they have.
Quote by qotsa1998
Putting in coil taps or something else like that. As far as wiring mods, you could try putting in a mod board from GFS, lie a compressor or maybe the analog amp modeller they have.

For the wiring part. what do you mean? can you explain further in detail?
My Rig
------------------
Ibanez Xiphos
Peavey Vypyr Tube 120 <3
Quote by Shpunt
For the wiring part. what do you mean? can you explain further in detail?

by modboard, he means one of these

as for the coil taps (coil SPLITTING is the right term..), you cant do it with the pickups you have in your guitar
...Who would guess that I would give this answer. Use LEDs. Get a strip of clear plastic trunking, get 10 SMD/3mm LEDs, one 3v battery, one switch. stick the LEDS evenly on the side of the headstock. wire them up, cover the LEDs and side of your headstock in the clear plastic trunking, get a cigarette, get a medical syringe, light the cigarette, extract smoke from ciggy, inject the smoke into your trunking, glue it down so it's as close to airtight as possible.

Ta-da, you now have a headstock that glows like a neon sign. and when LEDs catch the smoke, it looks pretty surreal.

I just made that up there, but there's a whole host of ideas with LEDs. Get creative!