how do you get music from your ipod onto your 360, when i try the portable device button isnt selectable
You probably need a Zune. Microsoft hate iPods.
Last edited by joshua122593 at Jan 12, 2009,
you need to download a media codec, i forget how to get it
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Just google search 'ipod 360'.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by joshua122593
You probably need a Zune. Microsoft hates iPods.

this
Quote by leonardo.kornuto
You're pretty

ty
Download some AAC patch from the marketplace, should be under System Downloads or something.Also lets you play Divx **** there.
The Zune and the 360 work seemlessly. I doubt iPods will even work with a 360. If so, probably not very well.
Last edited by RPGoof at Jan 12, 2009,
MY ipod shuffle and Nano work perfectly on my 360. ALL the time! I think you do need to download the free music update but I forget how to do that. Also if the portable device button doesn't work, unplug your ipod then plug it in. That's what I do when it doesn't work for me but it might not work for ya.
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
you need the "Optional Media Update" its in the market place somewheres
you brought a hooker to church?
To everyone that says only zune will only work... what? I've never had any trouble with mine?

To the vertigodown, how are you going about connecting it up/opening it?
......... because here at mcdonald's our special ingredient is our people...
Ipod touches will not work with your 360.
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can
If you're looking to put the music on your Hard Drive, you have to have the music on a CD and then rip the songs onto the HD. You can only stream your music from the iPod.
The iPod support available from Microsoft is not currently compatible with the latest version of the iPod software. I suppose you could try and downgrade your iPod's software to make it work.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.