http://www.super-vee.com/

i saw an add for this in Guitar-World magazine. it looks interesting, and they claim it is much more stable than any Floyd Rose, and will last longer to.

what are your thoughts, and has anyone used one before?
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

eh, still pointless imo. If you want a guitar with a tremolo that has an extended range, then you get one
Eh... I don't think so. I think a stetsbar would be better. Or you could put a Wilkinson in. Those work real nice. Or you could just keep what you have.
i don't actually own a guitar that i would install this on, just thought i would share and see if it is as good as the company claims it is.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

Quote by aradine
i don't actually own a guitar that i would install this on, just thought i would share and see if it is as good as the company claims it is.

Well obviously the company is going to have a biased point of view, since it is their product, and they're trying to sell the product, so they could make money. I usually don't read reviews made by the company, or on the companies website.
Quote by TatarSalad2
Well obviously the company is going to have a biased point of view, since it is their product, and they're trying to sell the product, so they could make money. I usually don't read reviews made by the company, or on the companies website.

well aware of that fact, but anyways more to the point. Is it any good?
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Quote by gregs1020

I have one on my warmoth strat. It works really well so far, it does what it says its supposed to. I had to get the truss rod access hole drilled out because I have a licensed fender neck and not an official fender neck. Other than that its been great.
Orange Rocker 30 Head
Orange 4x12
Warmoth Strat
Richmond Dorchester
Boss RC-50
Line 6 DL-4
Digitech Whammy 4
Zvex Mastotron
Boss RT-20