Since my old strap broke I will be investing in a strap that's comfy and strong. Been looking at leather straps and they're really nice but I don't know how comfortable they are and if they can hold my strap locks well (Schallers) Any suggestions? I want to spend less than $50 but if it's worth it I'll pay more.
Quote by bluesrocker101
Hmm, you might just be my favorite Oct. 06er.

Quote by acdc51502112
agreed

get clip locks. you dont need that leather and wools ****.
My band.
www.myspace.com/bransonny

My gear.
Marshall: JCM800 2205, 6100, 1960AV
H&K: Triamp MKII, Duotone
Mesa: Recto recording pre, 212
2 Avatar 412 (v30's)
Gibson: LP std, SG std, SG goth, SG spec
G&L ASAT classic
Martin DC-16GTE
you can get strap locks and that dunlop elastic strap that buckethead uses. its veryyy comftorable. much better then leather. it form fits to your body...
Look at the Comfort Strapp. It's made by Douglas. About $20, or so, at your nearest GC.
clip locks > strap locks.
My band.
www.myspace.com/bransonny

My gear.
Marshall: JCM800 2205, 6100, 1960AV
H&K: Triamp MKII, Duotone
Mesa: Recto recording pre, 212
2 Avatar 412 (v30's)
Gibson: LP std, SG std, SG goth, SG spec
G&L ASAT classic
Martin DC-16GTE
i love my Ernie Ball strap, $4,99 and has never broken
nor come close.
and **** strap locks, just get some washers, much more reliable IMO.
Quote by HIM%(^
you can get strap locks and that dunlop elastic strap that buckethead uses. its veryyy comftorable. much better then leather. it form fits to your body...

NONONONONONO!!!

Don't get that strap. If your guitar isn't the lightest thing ever made, it's useless.

Get a No.1 strap. That is what Buckethead uses, and I use one myself. They're nice, reliable, and it doesn't stretch out as much as it can by itself. You actually have to push down on your guitar a bit for it to do that.

People think the No. 1 straps and the Dunlop are the same thing. They're not even close to the same thing.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me