Ill be going between work and school a lot, and I was wondering- would the laptop be okay sitting in my truck during the day? It would have to endure some heat and coldness but I could keep it out of the sunlight and maybe even from heat all together in my toolbox which stays cool. Still, would heat hurt my laptop? Or more relevant to the current weather, coldness?
I wouldn't leave it in there. Changes like that aren't good for it. Get a backpack and carry it into work with you after school.
It'll be fine unless you live in really extreme places..

EDIT: But that works too^
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
don't use a laptop on your lap for a long time..... It causes infertility. it kills ur nuts. fries em like an egg
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
not good for it
and chance of it getting stolen, i wouldnt risk it
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
It probably will be okay if it isn't running, but I wouldn't because there is the chance someone will break in your car, steal the car, strip it for parts and they'll find your laptop and get whatever information you have on it.
get a cl-sack
and dont keep it in there
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
The thing is, I dont trust bringing it into my work for the reason that theres not really any safe place to put it. We dont have lockers or anything.