Hold the goddamn phone. Because what I am about to show you is better than having dinner with Jesus Christ on easter.

May I present to you:

Charles Barkley's Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden

You play as B-Baller Charles Barkley in post cyberapocalyptic Neo New York. 12 years ago, before the great B-Ball purge of 2041, Charles Barkley accidentally performed the Chaos Dunk, a jam so powerful that it ravaged Neo New York with the force of a 15 megaton nuclear blast. Now, 12 years later, B-Ballers live in fear lest the anti-B-Ball task force should catch them, and Neo New York is terrorized by the evil terrorist organization B.L.O.O.D.M.O.S.E.S.

Download the game here. You will not regret it. Ever. Play it in computer class, at home, in your mind. This game has been rated 9 and 10 out of 10 again and again and again, and it is completely free. I would personally pay 50 dollars for the EXTREME PRIVILEGE to play a game of this caliber.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
I'd prefer Kobe Bryant's "spin the ball on your finger and distract the policemen" game.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
I've heard of this game. Apparently it is pretty funny.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Xzibit123
You Dawg I Herd U Like GAMES So I Put A GAME In A GAME SO U Can PLAY While U PLAY

Can I be your groupie?
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
Quote by Xzibit123
You Dawg I Herd U Like GAMES So I Put A GAME In A GAME SO U Can PLAY While U PLAY

Shut the **** up already
Quote by Xzibit123

Do you happen to know who phone was?
Quote by Xzibit123

Yo dAwg I herd u like Unfunny MeMes so wE Put an UnFunny MeME in your UnfuNNy Meme so yOu Can't lAugh while you don't laugh
Quote by Xzibit123

look at his username and avater

it's all about Shaq-fu
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by JBizzle Da Truf
it's all about Shaq-fu

Hell yea !
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Quote by soulflyV
What the dick?

Is this a real game? If so, my childhood has been downgraded to somewhat empty. I fucking LOVED Home Improvement as a kid.

Yes, but it was no RPG.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!