Page 1 of 3
Well...I happen to know a girl who owns a Schecter Synyster Custom guitar. NOw im stuck with a beginner guitar since my parents are going through financial problems. But get this...she doesnt even play guitar...She also owns an oldie Fender Strat and a Gibso Classic Les Paul and she has never even strummed the guitars. It pisses me off when newbies or people who dont even play guitar get extremely amazing guitars....the get them for just show like some retarded Jonas Brother wannabe......While im venting hey...knock yourself out...vent

P.S - If this has been done I am sorry...im kind of new to the forums
So what? It doesn't matter what guitar you have, if your good and practice hard it shows.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
have sex with her..

ask for said guitar.

rock out..

????

Profit
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
I hate how during periods of revolution, the lower class are used as an army, and when the middle class is firmly seated in the places of power, are put back to work. It just doesn't seem right.

I also hate how my computer desk finds a way to remain cluttered, not matter how much I clean it.
Last edited by imicius at Jan 12, 2009,
Quote by GibsonRocker14
have sex with her..

ask for said guitar.

rock out..

????

Profit

this

i applaud this win
Quote by binary-ghost
i really wish i had pics to proove it... i just realized how immensely unbelievable this is but... i promise you... he was doing something to the dogs crotch with his face..
Quote by Schecter_6661
Well...I happen to know a girl who owns a Schecter Synyster Custom guitar.

Kill it! Kill it with fire!

In all seriousness, sorry dude. It's really unfortunate that someone would want to play one of those guitars, but to actually get one? You can tell she did something wrong.

synyster sucks
life is beautifuuuuooooaaaaaal
I played pokemon for a good 5 hours today, got 3 new badges, at least 20 new pokemon, and got like 200 master balls, but then my game freezes up and I hadn't saved at all..

Quote by Schecter_6661
Well...I happen to know a girl who owns a Schecter Synyster Custom guitar. NOw im stuck with a beginner guitar since my parents are going through financial problems. But get this...she doesnt even play guitar...She also owns an oldie Fender Strat and a Gibso Classic Les Paul and she has never even strummed the guitars. It pisses me off when newbies or people who dont even play guitar get extremely amazing guitars....the get them for just show like some retarded Jonas Brother wannabe......While im venting hey...knock yourself out...vent

P.S - If this has been done I am sorry...im kind of new to the forums

Ask if you can borrow one? Or Volunteer to give her lessons so she can use them?
Quote by bassdrum
I played pokemon for a good 5 hours today, got 3 new badges, at least 20 new pokemon, and got like 200 master balls, but then my game freezes up and I hadn't saved at all..

Umm.. yeah.. you might have more issues than that.
Quote by chromeguitars
this

i applaud this win

siggable..

tada!
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Last edited by GibsonRocker14 at Jan 12, 2009,
Quote by El Gigante
Umm.. yeah.. you might have more issues than that.

Yeah, there might be something wrong with the hardware.
Quote by bassdrum

Okay 1: 5 hours and only 3 badges
and 2: you didnt get 200 master balls unless you cheated
Gear:
Ibanez RG7
Epiphone lp100

Peavey Vypyr 30w
Sanpera II pedal

mxr phase 100
Classic Crybaby Wah
Quote by SGibson666
Lifes tough kid, but you'll make it. You just need a thing.

Min'es jumping thru hoops...

so ur married
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
It's okay. My amp gets ridiculed .
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
I hate how ****ing tough and cool these wack ass forum members think they are! I hate how everybody ****ing sucks but me. I hate that I suck at guitar. I hate that I break my strings every 5 seconds. I hate being poor! I hate nirvana and pantera! I ****ING HATE HOW IVE BEEN DEALT THIS BULL**** LIFE! I HATE LIFE! ****! I HATE THIS THREAD! I HATE YOU! RAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWR
i agree, one of my friends has a gib LP standard, and she
doesnt play, while i'm stuck with my Jackson, sure, its not
that bad, but damn.

PS
Shayne777 has the best mo' fuggin' sig EVER!
Quote by GibsonRocker14
siggable..

tada!

yay ive been sigged....i feel special in my stomach
Quote by binary-ghost
i really wish i had pics to proove it... i just realized how immensely unbelievable this is but... i promise you... he was doing something to the dogs crotch with his face..
Quote by Sami Philadelph
I hate how ****ing tough and cool these wack ass forum members think they are! I hate how everybody ****ing sucks but me. I hate that I suck at guitar. I hate that I break my strings every 5 seconds. I hate being poor! I hate nirvana and pantera! I ****ING HATE HOW IVE BEEN DEALT THIS BULL**** LIFE! I HATE LIFE! ****! I HATE THIS THREAD! I HATE YOU! RAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWR

No seriously, GTFO.
suck it up. shecter isn't that great first of all.
second, the guitar doesn't make the guitarist.
what do you need an amazing guitar for? how long have you been playing?
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by MeanMr. Mustard
Okay 1: 5 hours and only 3 badges
and 2: you didnt get 200 master balls unless you cheated

1: I train my pokemon until they are the highest level they will obey with my current badge..

2: Yeah. Missingo.
I hate my generation. Everyone my age act like complete jackasses. I hate how my computer suddenly has a potential for a virus that we cant find. I hate scremo music.
SOAS
Quote by Sami Philadelph

If you're jokezoring:

If not:

I hate when people start talking guitar and have no clue what te fuck they're talking about.
At my lunch table I'm the only one who actually plays guitar so these other kids who happen to screw around on they're 100 buck squires are like "Les Pauls are amazing! have a Squire Stratocaster it's better than yours!". And then I'm like "At least I can't get my guitar at the dollar store ". But this happens all the time with idiots I know who think because they own a guitar, they are good at it. It pisses me off.
Hey I have a Gibson Marauder and I'm playing through an Ibanez piece of ****. Peavey Penta here I come.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by angusfan16
I hate it when people think my name is Anusfan.

Kidding....

i loled
Quote by GibsonRocker14
have sex with her..

Steal said guitar.

rock out..

????

Profit

fix'd
TS. Those guitars aren't extremely amazing, no worries. If your parents are having financial troubles, get a fucking job.
Guys, stop bitching about your wannabe origionality by hating on A7X. TS, stop whining. Life isn't fair.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
bitchy women, people who call wednesday "hump day", and people who insist on deep-frying frozen turkies.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Wow. Someone has something you don't have. I know it's ridiculous, but it's not a big deal.
Quote by SonataFanica
If you're jokezoring:

If not:

I don't know too many actual angry people who end their heart-felt rants in "rawrawrawrawrawrawrawrawrawrawr" lmfao...

and its funny because that baby looks genuinely terrified of whatever the hell the camera man did to get him to cry
Page 1 of 3