Page 1 of 2
One rule: I'd prefer for people to keep their sex lives to themselves. All posts must be completely unrelated to sex. I'll start.

Last night, I decided to go to sleep with my window open. When I woke up, it was literally 30 degrees inside my room. I hopped in the shower. When I got out, my room had steam in it so thick that I couldn't see the ceiling. lol.

now let's here your's
Your mom.

EDIT: I tend to drink too much, knowing very well that it'll kill me one day. My general lifestyle is very unhealthy and if I keep going like this, I will probably not get older than fifty. That is stupid I guess.
Last edited by TheQuailman at Jan 12, 2009,
Once I thought if a I wore a super man cape and jumped off our two story house I would fly.....

Broken leg.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Quote by drdoom8793
One rule: I'd prefer for people to keep their sex lives to themselves. All posts must be completely unrelated to sex. I'll start.

Last night, I decided to go to sleep with my window open. When I woke up, it was literally 30 degrees inside my room. I hopped in the shower. When I got out, my room had steam in it so thick that I couldn't see the ceiling. lol.

now let's here your's

If that was your craziest, you might need to get out more.
my failed suicide
Quote by Godsmack_IV
Emus. Seriously, no bird should be that big.

Quote by CFH82
Long story short, I had a dream I fu**ed a horse.

Rise up
We are revolutionaries
Viva la revolución
I opened this thread.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Last edited by FloyDZeD at Jan 12, 2009,
Quote by Joshrocker48
If that was your craziest, you might need to get out more.

well, that was actually leaning more towards the stupidest side. lol
wow ts that is one CRAZY story

edit: nvm i guess you just answered to somebody else umm i dont know what ive done thats crazy ill think of something... ok its pretty stupid, not really crazy but i started a fire in the middle of the street with my friends cause i was bored. it end up that we had to stomp out these gigantic flames while a car was coming. i just ditched the group and one by one everybody left leaving only one person to stomp out the fire and he was wearing flip flops
Last edited by blinktbs at Jan 12, 2009,
Quote by drdoom8793
well, that was actually leaning more towards the stupidest side. lol

Still.
Ran up and walked/danced on a runway during my school fashion show just to win an iPod Nano.

I won.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Well there was this REALLY fat chick I invited over and I pushed her on my bed and we started...

OH!!! NOT about sex? Whoops.

Um... I ate a cookie that fell on the sidewalk. Got aids. No more sex with fat girls.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
My friends dared me to stick a whole roll of fly paper in my mouth. I did it.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jan 12, 2009,
Snorting altoids. It was fun for a joke, but...WHEW!!! Man...that stuff really burned...and got me in a lotta trouble.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
SWIM burned down a barn while smoking herb.
New Setup:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Black SG w/ 3 Hum.)
Peavey Classic 50
EHX Metal Muff
Cry Baby 535Q

"I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to"
Jimi Hendrix
well I'm not really one to do anything out of the ordinary. But at my friends birthday me and my friends smoked nothing... Literally, it was a rolled up piece of paper lit on fire. I could hardly breathe for a week.
I used the search bar......
Quote by Victor Wooten
Frontbassman, You Win!
Also, Sig this or die!

^Yea you read right, Victor Wooten just gave me a complement.

Quote by kevin14u2nv

dude, in flames sucks.
all their music sounds the same

^ he listens to dragonforce
in high school me and my friends notice the new securtiy cameras at school so we flipped them upside down for fun. got caught then suspened then my parents sent me to private school.
10 or eleven beers, way too many shots of vodka, car, tree, weed, intensive stargazing. In that order. Weirdly enough, that was the last time i remember actually feeling good about life. Greatest feeling in the world to say "**** it" to everything else. Oh, and taking a ****load of vicodin and OD'ing.
Last edited by irishstang_87 at Jan 12, 2009,
man you guys sure are a crazy lot. hope i never party with you guys... i wouldn't beable to handle it!
Me and like 7 of friends piled onto a golf cart mean for 4 people. We were hanging of the back, the sides, and someone was laying on the roof. The driver then floored it, and the golfcart did a wheelie for like 10 feet before flipping over.
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Shit, this is pure win. You can have my interwebz, I was saving them for a rainy day.

^about my halloween costume
Quote by steee21
a sport

Quote by hriday_hazarika
Oh, so it's sorta like real-life gaming, then?
Too much advil... long story
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
I tried to concentrate a ****load of chakra trying to do a Chidori.

Seriously, I did.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I also tried to do those energy blasts from Dragonball Z.
Last edited by 1337guitarplayr at Jan 12, 2009,
Me and my friend stole a transmission out of a car in a very dark parking lot.

That......well I really dont know why we did that.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
Me and my friend stole a transmission out of a car in a very dark parking lot.

That......well I really dont know why we did that.

I'm actually impressed...
stupidest is not a word. hence, typing the word "stupidest" is the most stupid thing i've done.
I got 99 problems and they all bitches
I've ridden on the side of my friend's bronco. He said he'd only do like ten, but he put it up to like 45 Mph.

There is a lot that doesn't really come to mind at the moment.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
One time me and my friend were bored so we started messing with this chick we know from school cause shes fun to **** with. So we started out following her around in the grocery store making it obvious we were stalking her..making sure to pass her in every aisle..she knew it was in jest at this point though. Then we took it to the next level.

We walked over to her house at 2am and literally camped out in her front yard..we texted her telling her to come outside in which she did; infact she came out just as we were finishing up Koombaya. She was pretty pissed started yelling and cussing at us "What the **** are you doing here? You guys are crazy..yadda yadda yadda" In which I finally looked up and simply replied "We need more soup *hands thermos*". She threatened to come outside with a bat so we finally, satisfied enough with our-over-the-top self amusement, packed up and called it a night.

Its alot less creepy when you know the background to it all...regardless though its still extremely stupid no matter what way you look at it. Was fun though..we are just committed in our messing with people is all

TL;DR: We camped out in some chicks front yard at 2am...for some reason. Is that even legal?
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Fire a gun at wooden targets, with no permit.

Dance on the stages when I'm drunk in nightclubs...

Yeah... nothing to extreme.
Gear :
Epiphone G400
Schecter Hellraiser C1 FR
Peavey Vypyr 30.

Please excuse my lack of proper spelling and grammar, english isn't my first language.
Not buying that bag of Funyuns. Instead I bought Cinnamon Bears. They were tasty, but not as tasty as funyuns.
I onced climbed onto a school bus in someone's driveway, to then jump into a bush that was situated about 6 feet or so from the bus. Have it on camera too.
went out drifting during a very large county snowstorm

i was hittin up the back county routes

it almost got really bad when i pulled my ebrake at 45 mph on a 60 degree curve
nearly hit a barbwire fence as ibarely pulled myself back onto the road, barely missing a large road sign

pretty ****ing epic night actually

there was also this one time where i managed to esccape the police at 3am in someones backyard with only one exit (even more amazing)
Glimsom wrote:
I fell several hundred feet, and hit the ground, and then Batman appeared. He said "You gotta press the Y Button to fly." Then I woke up.
I got high with my cousins during christmas , and then instead of staying outside we went back inside where the entire family was... I don't think they noticed, however i was in a very deep conversion with my uncle that was superdrunk, that might've raised some eyebrowns, lol
Page 1 of 2