That's right, my Schecter Hellraiser C-1 ('05, black cherry hardtail, loaded w/ SD Custom/59) and an excellent condition Gator GC case, + whatever else it takes (pedals, cash), for your Fender Tele Custom or Deluxe! No matter what color, or condition (please, nothing that looks like it was dragged behind a semi).

I'll accept other offers of Teles, as well. This is your chance to make out like a bandit! I'd be happy to send pics or anything else. Cheers!
Pics?
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
You has Tele? Search for my other thread, there's a few phone pics in there. I'll upload some more in the morning.
I dont have a tele really, I'd be interested in purchasing for cash if you can give a quote?

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Right now, I'd do $450 w/ the case and new straplocks + exact shipping. I'll eat Paypal and insurance fees. Ignore my other quotes, I was able to pay off some bills.
I do live in Ireland, just to let you know. If you can find out exact shipping to Limerick, Ireland, that would be great.

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
I may ship to Ireland, but we'd certainly have to work out that shipping! Could I send it as a gift? Would you be willing to pick up that shipping?
Yeah, course, I'd be up for paying shipping as long as its not too crazy. I attempted to buy a few Agile guitars off rondomusic recently, but the shipping would have costed $77 for each guitar I was buying. And case.

So if you can get a few different quotes for different delivery types, that would be great.

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Eh, I don't know if I could do much better. I'm getting some nasty quotes, even when I declare it as a gift.
Try a few different couriers, perhaps.

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310