I updated from iTunes to Winamp a while ago, and everything was going good, until today.

I was listening to a new CD (Kamelot's "The Black Halo"), when suddenly, "Winamp has stopped working." I choose to close the program, and restart it. I restart the album (I'm lazy), and when it got to the same song, it closed again.

I tried another album (Dark Side of the Moon), and it played through fine, but a third (Eyes of Eden's "Faith") shut down Winamp after the 4th song. Out of curiosity, I reopened Winamp and checked the play count, and sure enough, all the songs I had played before the "Winamp has stopped working" message weren't recorded in the play count.

I can't listen to so many of my favorite albums anymore because Winamp shuts off. What should I do?
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
go back to itunes.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Last edited by bry0n at Jan 12, 2009,
Quote by bry0n
go back to itunes.

Nightwish is in Lossless files.

iTunes doesn't play Lossless files.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
i dunno then.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
ewww winamp...go back to itunes even though their new version is horrible
Quote by leonardo.kornuto
You're pretty

ty