i recently got one of these and i was woundering if you guys know any good settings for it?
what kind of sound are you looking for? what amp/guitar you have?
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
There are 3 knobs. How hard can it honestly be to twiddle them until you find something you like? Not trying to sound like an ass, but these threads seem pretty ridiculous IMO.
Back when I owned one, I liked to keep the gain/drive and the tone knob down low (lower than noon at least), and level to taste.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I crank the level, keep the tone at about 1/3, and have the drive at about 1/5, and just use it to give a slight boost to my valve job. Works well for that.
I'm Joel. I play guitar. I am a student. I look at the cost of tuition, not in a dollar value, but in the guitars I'm sacrificing now, to be able to buy later.
I have the Drive at about 5/8, tone at just a smidge to the bass side, and have the drive at about 1/4. Sounds great!
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
There are 3 knobs. How hard can it honestly be to twiddle them until you find something you like? Not trying to sound like an ass, but these threads seem pretty ridiculous IMO.

dude i know but i was just woundering if there was some good settings i may not be aware of that's all
Depends on what you want to use it for. For a little blues drive, keep the gain really low and the level around mid way. For boosting solos, keep the gain low (20% or less - man I can't read an analog clock to save my life and the level from mid and up - The pedal is quite mid and trebbly, so you don't need to crank the level too much to get a tone that jumps out. Generally, the pedal is good for boosting and for some tonal variation, but get another pedal to use it with!
Ibanez SAS32FM
Dunlop Crybaby
Korg Pitchblack
Boss LS-2
Boss SD-1 + 2 x Clones... all modded of course
Fulltone GT2
Hardwire DL-8
Big Muff (Russian)
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Vox AC30CC2
What this guy said ^

If you still can't get it to sound like how you want, these threads are very commonly modded, you might find some mods for it that you like.