Yeah I know, I plug my mic into it record from my amp into something like Adobe Audition? Right, is that how it works? Hah.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Alright sweet, so how does that connect to my pc, is that particular one USB?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

So what kind of cord will I need for that lol, the 1/4" into the ? cord i need into what port on my PC?

Quote by tr3nt
So what kind of cord will I need for that lol, the 1/4" into the ? cord i need into what port on my PC?

you need a recording interface.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
you need a recording interface.

Ya a recording interface isn't a cord to connect it to my PC.

WHAT CORD CONNECTS THE MIXER TO MY PC, LOL.

Quote by tr3nt

you would run the stereo line outs from the mixer to a recording interface which is hooked to your computer, connecting the mixer directly will sound terrible and you might not be able to do it properly anyway (depends on your soundcard)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by tr3nt

The one that goes into the recording interface. THEN A CORD WILL GO FROM THE RECORDING INTERFACE TO THE PC.

I have the 802 mixer, I run a standard 1/4 instrument cable from the "main out" into the line in on my sound card using the adapter I mentioned above. I then use Audacity to record.

The only reason I see needing the recording interface is for less ambient noise in recording. *prepares to be flamed*
Behringer makes a USB interface that will work with that mixer if that is what you want. It connects to the RCA inputs/outputs on the mixer and then plugs into your computer via USB. I have one but don't use it since i have a delta 44 sound card as my interface running into the mixer.
I thought an interface was just the program i was using to record?

I was just going to plug the mixer into my PC and record my amp through a mic going to the mixer onto the program such as Adobe Audition.

Quote by tr3nt
I thought an interface was just the program i was using to record?

I was just going to plug the mixer into my PC and record my amp through a mic going to the mixer onto the program such as Adobe Audition.

The mixer can't just plug into the PC. There has to be a connection to "Interface" the two.

Example... HERE is a top view of that mixer you're questioning. See at the top right it has the L and R main outs? These are the outputs. These are 1/4 inch outputs, so they take the exact same cable you plug into your guitar. You would need a sound card that could take a 1/4 inch cable in order to run it this way into your PC.

The other way would be use THIS ... This would connect to the 4 RCA jacks on the mixer(Red and White Jacks) and the other end would plug into a USB port on your computer.