I was wondering if this would be a good idea i want to try and put an emg pickup i have lying around in my epiphone eb0. Would this work? or would it break the pickup or something along those lines
It won't work well with the bass. It won't harm anything, it just won't sound very great.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
It would sound like crap.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
I see i wont waste why time doing this then thanks for the advice.
Quote by tobuei
I see i wont waste why time doing this then thanks for the advice.

Dimarzio do make an upgraded pickup for the EB series incase you ever want to look into that . I believe it's called the "Model one" series.
Quote by Micehorns
Dimarzio do make an upgraded pickup for the EB series incase you ever want to look into that . I believe it's called the "Model one" series.

I have thought about getting one of those but its seemingly impossible to get a reasonably priced one in Australia where everything imported is almost always double the US price as well as dimarzio doesn't let people export their products according to various people on ebay
Quote by tobuei
I have thought about getting one of those but its seemingly impossible to get a reasonably priced one in Australia where everything imported is almost always double the US price as well as dimarzio doesn't let people export their products according to various people on ebay

http://www.wizardpickups.co.uk/

Give them an e-mail asking about making a pickup for you. They're based in the UK though, but I know they custom make guitar/bass pickups to your spec (And they're still cheaper than the big names). Maybe have a look for the same sort of thing in Aus? My personal choice would be adding a bridge pickup to it. Balance out the tone a little, maybe a Jazz pup at the bridge for a more "nasal" tone. Probably work out cheaper AND give you a better range of tones than a new single neck pup!