Hey pit,
So here's the deal, i'm broke and have no job but atleast the good news is im only young(18) and live with my parents but i have no car or drivers license and I need money to get both hence I need a job, im at that stage where i've applied for so many jobs and they just snob me off, it's gotten to the point where i don't actually know what i want to do for a career/job and if i have to i'll take a job that i don't like just so i can have a paycheque, but anyway my question to the pit is...

What kind of job can i go for that i can be guaranteed or have a good chance getting? and what would the pit do in my situation?
Quote by MyDesertRose
Hey pit,
So here's the deal, i'm broke and have no job but atleast the good news is im only young(18) and live with my parents but i have no car or drivers license and I need money to get both hence I need a job, im at that stage where i've applied for so many jobs and they just snob me off, it's gotten to the point where i don't actually know what i want to do for a career/job and if i have to i'll take a job that i don't like just so i can have a paycheque, but anyway my question to the pit is...

What kind of job can i go for that i can be guaranteed or have a good chance getting? and what would the pit do in my situation?

The same thing we do in every situation.

faprapecumblood
Supermarkets usually hire like everyone. You need to take initiative and call employer's before they call you. Pressure them into giving you a job.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Sounds like me. I'm 19 though, and just got a job delivering parts. Apply to a place that has a high turnover rate, like WalMart or McDonalds.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by metaldud536
Community college. Is it that expensive for a driver's license? down here it's $20 USD.

think mine was over 70usd
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by MyDesertRose
(blah blah blah)... what would the pit do in my situation?

Same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by metaldud536
Community college. Is it that expensive for a driver's license? down here it's $20 USD.

It costs nearly $200 in Australia to get your license not to forget the money spent in lessons costs like anoter 300-400 bucks.

The government suck everything they can out of you here.
Quote by MyDesertRose
It costs nearly $200 in Australia to get your license not to forget the money spent in lessons costs like anoter 300-400 bucks.

OUCH. Btw, I like your username. Eric Johnson?
So that's 600 bucks in Australia, right? I payed 2000€, that's considered average here.

TS: Supermarkets/fast food chains maybe?
work the corner.
if that doesn't work, sell your organs
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
sign up for medical experiements. They'll pay you to do drugs........just you might die.
Dr Greenthumb.

Try going somewhere you like, I was thinking about going to a car parts store so that I would learn about mechanics by ripping cars piece by piece without having to painfully complete 2 years of formation, stuff like that can also help you going further into your likings. Working as assistant/stuff mover in a studio, whatever...
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
Last edited by Gäbe at Jan 12, 2009,
Quote by MyDesertRose
Hey pit,

i feel for you brother, getting a job is damn near impossible right now. i had to quit school and move back home because i couldn't pay rent.
Quote by Gäbe
Dr Greenthumb.

I was thinking about going to a car parts store so that I would learn about mechanics by ripping cars piece by piece without having to painfully complete 2 years of formation.

i'm joining the air force to be a technician, you should join with me
Quote by MyDesertRose
Hey pit,

College?
Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Greendayguitar, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.

-Gibson LP Classic
-Fender American Standard Strat
-Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
-Peavey XXX w/Marshall Cab
It kinda reminds me of the movie Freddy Got Fingered like i'm gonna get older and have no job but maybe I can get that 1 million dollars like him too, that would be sick.
Quote by schecter1971
College?

I would still have to pay it off, and I'm not really a believer in college.
Quote by barden1069
sign up for medical experiements. They'll pay you to do drugs........just you might die.

Never do more than one at a time. House much.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by MyDesertRose

haha dude, its only $55, assuming you're talking about your learners permit. Otherwise, don't listen to me .
Member of Australia FTW Club !

BASS RIG BUDGET $245 / $4900

Quote by UG
thank you zackR .
Quote by xaviergray
The same thing we do in every situation.

faprapecumblood

Why did you quote him? You were first, it's not like there would be any doubt regarding who you were addressing.