Page 1 of 2
are there guitarists that havent been recognized or validated that have better ability than some of the greats of all time?
yes, im sure there are hundreds.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Robert Fripp
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Thomas Erak.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by Pinto111
Joey Eppard

Very true. He is quite unique.

Quote by SteveHouse

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by ewp805
Robert Fripp

I never thought he was that great from a technical standpoint, though I love his work with King Crimson.
Quote by Hanzi_G
Thomas Erak.

This. He's also only like, 22, so he's got a LOT of time to develop before he hits the age of most underrated guitarists in this thread.
Quote by amason51
in my opinion, ted nugent doesn't get enough credit

This.
Clark Vogeler, also.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by freedoms_stain
Rory Gallagher doesn't get nearly enough recognition.

This
Quote by Hanzi_G
Thomas Erak.

and this.

Rory for sure, absolutely fantastic player. Erak is great too. Too bad he isn't as well known.
Quote by OrangePossum
This. He's also only like, 22, so he's got a LOT of time to develop before he hits the age of most underrated guitarists in this thread.

Plus, his guitar playing is the most bizarre and technical work I have ever seen. And he does it all while screaming/singing! Sometimes I think it's too good to be true, haha.

Quote by SteveHouse

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by sporkman7
that dude that plays his guitar like rly well
what was his name? stephen bai or something?

You mean Paul Gilbert.
Paul Waggoner.
Thomas Erak.
Luke Hoskin.
Ben Weinmann.
Adam Jones.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
some dude named jimi hendrix

don't bother looking him up though. I checked up his "music" and it's awful. Not really all that amazing like those SUPER HAWT JONAS BROTHERS <33333
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
Quote by Hanzi_G
Thomas Erak.

I love how every one of these threads that are made I see his name. It makes my day.

NICK REINHART from Tera Melos. I mean, that guy has ****ing talent.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Kenny Wayne Shepherd, I know he was big for a brief time in the late 90s, but he really deserves much more credit than what he gets, he is in the same mold as SRV, not quite as aggresive as Stevie, but not as laid back as John Mayer.

Another would be Peter Klett of Candlebox, In my opinion he is the best guitarist of the so-called grunge bands, absolutely amazing skill and even better blues guitarist, which is what was missing in so many of the early 90s bands, McCready was the only other guitarist who really showed his blues influence in the early 90s.
I have to agree with Thomas Erak and Adam Jones...

Both amazing guitarists who don't get the credit.
Quote by Perfection 101
If we all had this guy's clarity of thought, world peace would ensue

Quote by Zugunruhe
incidentally, there are absolutely no results for "bizzare anal kazoo" on google.

and don't forget all the great guitarrist that never released an album
there must be over 9000 of them
well theres this guy,goes by the name of kirk hammett, hes in some underground band called metallica, not alot of people have heard of him, hes a awesome guy
Quote by crypticslaughtr
well theres this guy,goes by the name of kirk hammett, hes in some underground band called metallica, not alot of people have heard of him, hes a awesome guy

He must be an awesome guy, but I heard he's extremely overrated.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by andrew12398
He must be an awesome guy, but I heard he's extremely overrated.

how, if his band is underground?
Quote by crypticslaughtr

And there's this guy called Saul Hudson, he wears a top hat pretty much all the time.. he's in some band called Velvet Revolver.. he goes by the name of Slash on stage. Why hasn't anyone mentioned him yet??

Page 1 of 2