Ok so today this guy said i had no life because i was attempting to karate chop sticks, so i told him that his mom had no life...on the bed and he got hella pissed off. a day later he posted" at least i have a a mom and not 2 dads."
So whaty should i say back?
Quote by JDbbx
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Quote by jetfuel495
UUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Takamine G Series EG363SC Fund: $400/$499
Tell him that he sneaks into hospitals to try and suck off quadriplegics while they sleep.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
something that makes sence aharhoarhoahoahowe

edit: i dont want him to stop, i justwanna piss him off....haehaehoaeoheohrahorero
Quote by JDbbx
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Quote by jetfuel495
UUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Takamine G Series EG363SC Fund: $400/$499
"How would YOU know if I had 2 dads?

STOP DENYING YOURSELF!"
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Explain to the man that homosexuality is not a bad thing, and then kick his dick.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Just say, "Dude, you are SO $È ƒûV‹´$È W‹=ðf^ …» „$ø Pjdj
hš Vÿ׍Œ$ø Qè« Š„$ü ƒÄ„À„¹ ”$ø Rjdj
h— Vÿ׍„$ø Pèöª Š„$ü ƒÄ„À„† ¡ðÑ` …Àt
hðÑ` è½
ƒÄŒ$ø jQèÏñÿÿƒÄ…À£ðÑ` j tvj j j jjj j hÊ èé¦ ƒÄPj hÉ èÙ¦ ƒÄPVèï‡ ƒÄ(…ÀuhðÑ` 讼
ƒÄ_^3À[Ä¼ ËðÑ` RVè²öÿÿhðÑ` 舼
jVè ýÿÿƒÄë VèýÿÿƒÄ„$ø Pj j jzVÿ׍Œ$ø Qjdj
hš Vÿ׍”$ø Rj j j~Vÿ׍„$ø Pjdj
h Vÿ׍Œ$ø Qj j h€ Vÿ׍”$ø Rjdj
h— Vÿ׍„$ø P賩 Š„$ü ƒÄ„Àu{j 辤 ƒÄ_^3À[Ä¼ ÍŒ$ø Qjdj
jzVÿ׍”$ø Rèq© Š„$ü ƒÄ„Àuƒût
j èw¤ ƒÄ_^3À[Ä¼ Ãûu„$ø Pj hX jzVÿ׃øÿtÖU‹-ôf^ Œ$ü QT$h m^ RÿՍD$ PhÒ` è0( h€ j@h A hÒ` è~£ ‹ØƒÄ$ƒûÿ‰\$uj èõ£ ƒÄ]_^3À[Ä¼ ÍD$fÇD$
P¤$ Š@„Éuù+ÂPL$QSèš ”$ RD$$høl^ PÿՍD$,ƒÄHŠ@„Òuù+ÁPL$QSèg ƒÄ ”$ä Rhç j
j~Vÿ׊„$ä „Àt6„$ä PL$hìl^ QÿՍD$ ƒÄ PŠ@„Éuù+ÂPT$RSè ƒÄ „$ä Phç j
h€ Vÿ׊„$ä „Àt6Œ$ä QT$hàl^ RÿՍD$ ƒÄ PŠ@„Éuù+ÂPD$PSèº ƒÄ Œ$ä Qhç j
hƒ Vÿ׊„$ä „Àt6”$ä RD$hÐl^ PÿՍD$ ƒÄ PŠ@„Éuù+ÂPL$QSèb ƒÄ ”$ä Rhç j
h† Vÿ׊„$ä „Àt6„$ä PL$hÄl^ QÿՍD$ ƒÄ PŠ@„Éuù+ÂPT$RSè
 ƒÄ 3À› ŠˆÓ` ˆŒä @„Éu$ä „Àt<„$ä Pèöá PL$h´l^ QÿՍD$$ƒÄPŠ@„Éuù+ÂPT$RSè© ƒÄ 3ÛSShº hŠ Vÿ׋è…íŽ* „$ä PShÄ hŠ VfÇ„$ø µÿ×C…À|sŒ$ä h°l^ QÆ„ì èÝR ƒÄ…ÀtÆ Š„$ä „Àu;Ý}H”$ä RSD$h¤l^ Pÿôf^ D$$ƒÄPŠ@„Éuù+‹T$PL$QRèö ƒÄ ;ÝŒ`ÿÿÿ‹D$PèùÐ ƒÄŒ$ü Qj hX jzVÿ׃øÿtƒøþu”$ü Rj hC jzVÿ׃øÿtƒøþt
j PhN jzVÿ×j VèÞðÿÿƒÄ]_^¸ [Ä¼ Аì¸ SV‹´$Ä W‹=ðf^ j j hG jzVÿ׋؃ûÿt„$ô PShH jzVÿ׊„$ô „Àuj è@* ƒÄ_^[Ä¸ Ã3ÀŠˆÓ` ˆL @„ÉuñŠD$ „Àt]L$ jQèíÞ ƒÄ"
Quote by Yerjam
Could be, but the most important thing to remember is that it wasn't your fault, even if it was.
tell him that at least your grandmother's head isn't on fire..... then light his grandmother's head on fire
"Your level of vocabulary and comprehension is far lower than mine for me to construct a valid argument opposing your opinion according to your level of comprehension. Therefore, I wish to further not speak to you anymore."
Or you could tell him that your family is vastly socially superior, because there isn't a female to drag things down.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by Le_Bunny
Link to... a shock image or video, if you want to be a vile prick.

********!!!!!!!!

wow i did not know that they would edit that out.... im a bad boy
Last edited by barden1069 at Jan 12, 2009,
"I CANT HEAR YOU WITH THE **** IN YOUR MOUTH"
i say that sometimes
also just wait till you hear him walk into one and say something about his penis and or someone, also make fun of him for liking someone in the school, that should get him mad, but dont make him crack cause he will come back to school with duel AK's.
Quote by 1337guitarplayr
"Your level of vocabulary and comprehension is far lower than mine for me to construct a valid argument opposing your opinion according to your level of comprehension. Therefore, I wish to further not speak to you anymore."

I don't think you should be talking about anyone's grammar.
You're*
say this:

"man dude, that was a weak comeback.

but I guess if I wanted a good comeback, I'd just scrape it off your teeth."

golden.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
say something along the lines of "that's what you think..." and leave a sinister looking emoticon.

Then kick yourself for admitting that you had sex with his tranny mother.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by convictionless
"I CANT HEAR YOU WITH THE **** IN YOUR MOUTH"
i say that sometimes
also just wait till you hear him walk into one and say something about his penis and or someone, also make fun of him for liking someone in the school, that should get him mad, but dont make him crack cause he will come back to school with duel AK's.

yeah, the dick in your mouth one.
"I know, you sure got lucky. It's tough enough that you're getting molested by one dad"
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Just say "HEY.....SHUT UP", and if he doesn't then proceed with a junk punch
Quote by bradulator
Iceland has the coolest women.
Quote by dubstar92
Tell him he plays ball like a girl

This. Be warned though, you will be expected to back it up at the local diamond.
The setup:
Fender MIM Fat Strat (midnight wine)
Fender Blues DeVille 410
Digitech GNX3 Multi-effect
Fender CD140SCE Acoustic-Electric
shut the hell up and fight him, you puss. Obviously if you're thinking this much about this you may as well skip the foreplay and just get it over with. You've both got a boner about something stupid, just fight and it'll be done. Jesus.

deftEDIT

lmao^
------

Shwiggity.
Last edited by deftonesordie at Jan 13, 2009,
Quote by 1337guitarplayr
"Your level of vocabulary and comprehension is far lower than mine, and it would be extremely time constraining for me to construct a valid argument opposing your opinion comprehensible to someone with your level of intelligence. Therefore, I wish to end all contact between myself and the ignoramus that you see in the mirror every morning."

Fixed and improved.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Tell him he jacks off to a picture of (insert gross thing here, say, Gay Mexican Anal sex maybe?).
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Tell him that he doesn't actually have a mom anymore since you killed before/during/after sex or something