I've been looking at Danelectro pedals for a while now, and I don't know what to make of them. Some people say they're amazing (I've heard great things about the Tuna Melt Tremolo), but how could this be at such low prices? How do they compare to Electro Harmonix, Boss, and other companies around the $100 price range. Thank you all.
5/10
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Depends on which pedal..

Some of my personal favourites are the Wasabi Forward/Reverse Delay and the French Toast Fuzz, which I would obviously argue are both excellent.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
dont ever get the "metal" pedal

i still regret that 20 quid
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
OLDER Danelectro pedals are extremely worthy - but not the half-sized plastic peices of crap they make now. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.
It depends. They have some terrific pedals (the French Toast, Fish and Chips EQ and PB&J Delay are terrific IMO) but also some crap (Black Coffee Metal distortion, Grilled Cheese distortion, Corned Beef Reverb).
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Some of them are supposedly great and to my surprise I found out that lots of them even have true-bypass.