So my dog totally died yesterday, it was pretty lame becuase I had just posted in that other guy's thread about his dog dying, and how I would be destroyed if my dog were to die, and I was like "Wow, how Ironic is that?" THEN to add insult to irony, I was distracted from the saddness of my dog dying be this ironic situation. But I quickly got over that, and now I'm crazy sad about my dog dying, her name was Daisy, and she was like 16 years old (I'm not sure what that is in dog years, but she was as old as me) I wasn't exsactly surprised by it because she was hella old, but I'm still pretty sad about it. I'm just posting in here because I didn't tell any of my friends about it, because you know...that is a huge mood ruiner when chillin' with friends. I don't know, I haven't cried since I was like 11, and I'm not even that surprised about her dying,but for some reason I feel like I need to like tell someone about how cool of a dog she was or something, I don't know. I don't hink I'll miss her that much, because I knew she was dying, and I came to terms with that allready, and I'm not very sad because she had an o.k. life, and I wasn't ever very mean to her or anything, I just feel like I want to remember her like she was, ya'know?
I don't know.... Discuss?

TD;RL My dog died, anyone want to talk about it, or even your own dog dying, or the dog you have now and all their qualities and manurisms?

Edit: Sorry about the incoherantness of the OP, but I have alot of stuff on my mind right now.....
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
Last edited by fret-less at Jan 13, 2009,
Sorry, dude. R.I.P

Why has everyone on UG have bad news today?
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
I'm sorry man. If you want to record what she was to you, I suggest open a word processor and write everything you remember or felt aobut her, or however much you feel is right. Don't be afraid to talk about it too, it's surely something that people will understand.
it totally died? no way!
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
I found out yesterday one of my 14 year old cats has cancer, and if they were to operate, he mostly likely wouldn't survive the operation.

On the topic of dogs, both of mine(a huge ridgeback and a small jack russel cross) have been hit by cars and given about a 40% chance to live, and have survived through it. The big one lost his tail, and the small one lost a bit of her mental capacity and depth perception.

My brother also had a husky. He would routinely run up to our house from my brothers place 1km down the road, and then run back for no reason. One day he went psycho and killed some sheep next door to my brothers place. They said once he tasted blood, there was no going back. So he went away, and we never saw him again. He was an awesome dog, even though we only had him for about 9 months.

Anyway, my condolences for your loss man, nobody wants to outlive their pets.
Well, she was a really intelligent dog, she allways knew what was going on, and she was allways ready to help, even though it was often a moot gesture, she would allways try to help if anyone needed it, she would make a point of cheering you up if you were crying, and she often helped us pull a sled. And if anyone was going anywere, she allways wanted to go, and everytime she did, it was better than if she hadn't. She allways made every situation more fun. I remember her as I remember any friend if I think of them, but also in a way that is special to her as my BEST friend, you see, when I was young, she wasn't only my dog, but also my only friend, and my playmate, and even my second mother in the way she allways took good care of me, and never let me get hurt, or in to any trouble. She was quite a dog.
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
Quote by titsmcgee852
Sorry, dude. R.I.P

Why has everyone on UG have bad news today?

Not only that, but you have been the first post in like every one.

Mad deja vu.

Sorry to hear about it TS.
Quote by gunther_sucks
Not only that, but you have been the first post in like every one.

Mad deja vu.

Sorry to hear about it TS.

Haha i know :]
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Aw sorry to hear about that

All three of my dogs died of tick fever on the same day a couple of months back
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

If you are looking for a clever and witty signature, you have come to the wrong place.
Sorry. Felt terrible when mine died. Mine was a little under 10 years old, got sick one day and was gone the next. Was not fun. The Vet said he was improving and then the next morning my dad came into my room early in the morning and somehow I knew we had to put him down.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Last edited by TooFast at Jan 13, 2009,
Quote by fret-less
I wasn't ever very mean to her or anything

Why would anyone wanna be mean to their dogs to begin with? Anyways that sucks for you ts.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
sucks man.

R.I.P.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

sorry to hear that man i lost a dog a couple of months back she had a stroke ...she was 14 or so.. they had good long lives and its always good to remeber all the good times.
Sorry to hear that fret-less. I know I'll be gutted when my dog dies.