Hey guys im leaving my very small and insignificant town and moving to Dallas. how many of you guys live there? Is there certain areas of Dallas that I should Avoid? wheres the Guitar Center located at? Sadly ill be attending school in like south Dallas they told me its pretty ghetto down there lol. Any help would be appreciated.
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
yeah, dallas is VERY dangerous.. not known for that.. but don't kid yourself, get rough and get use to it.
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Dem cowboys is gonna getcha!

ahhha thats awesome
im sure you'll be fine just keep your head down
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
I live just north of Dallas. But yeah, most things in South Dallas are pretty ghetto. If you head up to the north part it's a lot better and at least there's stuff to do. Tons of great venues for shows and yes there are numerous guitar centers.
Quote by breakingcustom
I live just north of Dallas. But yeah, most things in South Dallas are pretty ghetto. If you head up to the north part it's a lot better and at least there's stuff to do. Tons of great venues for shows and yes there are numerous guitar centers.

Numerous guitar centers you say? man I must really be coming from a humble city/town. We only have one around here and its like 45 mins away from my house.

so you live in plano? A buddy told me that north is pretty cool its really green and he said quote"its where all the white people live". So i guess its safe up there too bad i wont be living there myself.
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny