Anyone else here interested in travelling with a small budget? We're planning a trip around western Europe with a couple friends later this year. Just bought a Lonely Planet Europe book for 5€, should be very helpful. Not sure yet how long the trip will be, hopefully a month or two at least.
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
I always wanted to backpack or something of that nature with my friends through Europe one day. I'm really jealous, but I do hope you have a good time.
I'd rather a large budget. That way if I play my cards wisely I have plenty of money when I return!
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
^ Yeah, a large budget would be nice but with the job that I have now that's not an option.
Dancing in the moonlight

Martin D-28
I went around Europe this summer. I got an all Europe rail card that let me travel anywhere and anytime I wanted. If you stay in hostels you could do it pretty cheap.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
I drove to Philadelphia(from Chicago) in November with my guitarist. We stayed for a week, only cost a couple hundred dollars including a hotel and gas. It was fun.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by kaihansen
Western europe could become quite expensive for you.

I know, it'd be a lot cheaper in India or Indochina or something but we're gonna start out a bit closer to home. Plane tickets to Germany or Denmark are only like 30-40€. And we don't have to worry about the currency or visas.
Dancing in the moonlight

Martin D-28
There's a ticket that lets you travel anywhere in Europe by train for free for a month. Me and a friend are gonna travel Europe in a couple of years.
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
There's a ticket that lets you travel anywhere in Europe by train for free for a month. Me and a friend are gonna travel Europe in a couple of years.

You mean the interrail pass that costs 400€? Not so free.
Dancing in the moonlight

Martin D-28