Page 1 of 2
i thought this would be interesting.

*flame shield up

-Muse (supposedly rip off radiohead, although i dont see the similarity)
-Stone Temple Pilots
-Rancid
-The Rolling Stones

you?
Radiohead.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
i vagueluy enjoyed a couple of seconds of Joker and the thief of wolfmother, before i realised i hated his voice and his guitar playing which i consider below average
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daze Of My Youth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

caution: This sig employs the use of symbolism beyond "lol bright colours=flamboyantly gay
"
All music is ripping off someone or something else. True originality does not and has not existed in music since the first classical pieces were written.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by webbtje
Most of the melodic death metal scene ripping off In Flames and At the Gates.

You mean that In Flames is just a part of the swedish death metal scene and not very original at all. They are btw a ripoff band I enjoy sometimes. Live.
Quote by kman123
wolfmother
well they suck

but you enjoy them?
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Quote by kaihansen
You mean that In Flames is just a part of the swedish death metal scene and not very original at all. They are btw a ripoff band I enjoy sometimes. Live.

Sorry, who popularized MDM? Oh yeah, In Flames and At the Gates. Never said they did it first.
Metallica.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by cooper512
Oasis - rip off of the beatles

this
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by webbtje
Muse, obv.

I was going for their blatant stealing of Creep from the Hollies, and the obvious While My Guitar Gently Weeps going to Karma Police.. but whatev.
Quote by vintage x metal

guns and roses - both in their ripoffs of knocking on heavens door and axl rose's rip-off of the name of his own band on chienese democracy
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
nirvana pearl jam alice in chains creed seether nickleback etc etc. they all sound the same, nothing new.
Quote by skaterskagg1
nirvana pearl jam alice in chains creed seether nickleback etc etc. they all sound the same, nothing new.

How does Alice in Chains, a heavy metal band, sound like Pearl Jam.. a punk and blues based band, and sound like Nirvana a punk and pop based band?

GTFO.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
How does Alice in Chains, a heavy metal band, sound like Pearl Jam.. a punk and blues based band, and sound like Nirvana a punk and pop based band?

GTFO.

*Whip crack*

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
*Whip crack*

Soon we'll be claiming that the Pumpkins sound like Puddle of Mudd.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

GTFO.

they all sound the same to me. what are you gonna do? cry on me?
I always thought that smashing pumpkins sounded like puddle of mud I dunno is it just me?
She Had An Abortion That She Made Me Pay For
Quote by Jack Off Jill

you can add puddle of mud to that list too. i do like the pumpkins however.
Quote by skaterskagg1
they all sound the same to me. what are you gonna do? cry on me?

I dunno, are you gonna hear it as laughter?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

I'm watching Silversun Pickups videos on YT and every 10 comments say they sound like the Pumpkins, I don't see it. Pumpkins sound more like Staind anyway.

Dear Lord above.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I'm watching Silversun Pickups videos on YT and every 10 comments say they sound like the Pumpkins, I don't see it. Pumpkins sound more like Staind anyway.

Dear Lord above.

The rhythm to Lazy Eye does sound like something Billy would throw away. Aside from that, they don't sound like the Pumpkins.. there isn't enough Fender Blender.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by skaterskagg1
grunge alternative whatever its called singers all sound the same.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TAslE0zjj64

Please explain how that is remotely close to
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Psc57mBpmYU
Quote by vintage x metal

Led Zeppelin. Obviously stole their sound from Wolfmother.

Oh, and people say Trivium sound like Metallica and I enjoy them so whatever.
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
Quote by webbtje
skaterskagg, if you're out to troll, you're not doing it very well.

i was expressing my opinion on what i believe to be "ripoff bands", sorry about that. you love me or you hate me.
Quote by cooper512
Oasis - rip off of the beatles

Yep.

I wasn't a fan of people saying that, I didn't see any problem in another band writing brilliant songs with simple chords and music.

But then I learnt to play Don't Look Back In Anger.

It has almost the exact same chord sequence as Let It Be.
Quote by skaterskagg1
i was expressing my opinion on what i believe to be "ripoff bands", sorry about that. you love me or you hate me.

I don't hate you, I just think you're insane to think Mudhoney sounds like Creed.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by volcom_sk8_rock
Pearl Jam, Dinosaur Jr. who came first?

Dinosaur Jr, but Pearl Jam had members in Green River, who invented grunge.
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 2