one the most memorable for me was the Suffocation show at the troc in philly on 4/20/04, it was a massive circle and there were about 10 to 14 people in it and as soon as they played pierced from within I jumped into the pit and got hit with a backfist, didnt even phase me I went beserk until the pit cleared out and I marched across the empty pit beating my chest like a double bass drum, my signature move then I seen people copying my move it was flattering. animalistically therapeutic
I made fun of moshers while on stage. I asked them to ball room dance instead.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I fell in a moshpit once and someone picked me up. That made my night. These days it's those fucking hardcore dancers.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
chaimera was playing and i didn't want to mosh but the guy in front of me started a pit. i couldn't get out.
Punched in the balls.
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I fell in a moshpit once and someone picked me up. That made my night. These days it's those fucking hardcore dancers.

If you see a jam band, it's nothing but people dancing around like butterflies or fairies or something. It's infinitely less dorky, but still dorky.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
If you see a jam band, it's nothing but people dancing around like butterflies or fairies or something. It's infinitely less dorky, but still dorky.

I'd rather dance with the fairies than with some guy with a foot long fringe who thinks he's a windmill.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

mmm i know what you mean,i got started on by some stupid irish bint because i got bumped into her :P she then went on to spend the ngiht swinging her arms about like a retard
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

"That's what i spend most of my time doing,breathing a lot.I like air"-John Frusciante
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I'd rather dance with the fairies than with some guy with a foot long fringe who thinks he's a windmill.

As would I. Another thing that is better is those girls who drop ecstasy and dance like they're at a rave, but I prefer that, too. Sometimes when they bend over, you can see down their shirts.
Quote by vintage x metal

Avoiding spin kicks was a good experience.
C'mon kick boxers, fight me.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

I wish I was a windmill.

This one time I was like totally moshing out and like punching the floor and shiz. This guy takesd his shirt of and punches me and I'm all like "that's coo'".

'Cos I'm hardcore mental like that.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
I wish I was a windmill.

This one time I was like totally moshing out and like punching the floor and shiz. This guy takesd his shirt of and punches me and I'm all like "that's coo'".

'Cos I'm hardcore mental like that.

If you were a Windmill, I'd be Don Quixote, mother fucker.
Quote by vintage x metal

Paganfest USA, 5/20/08, Ensiferum was starting out Battle Song, and right when the guitars and scream come in i rushed into the pit. Bad Idea, Being 6'2 and 125 pds is not the best combo for that. I lasted about 10 seconds until i got run into by someone possibly the size of godzilla, and i went flying and landed on my hip on the concrete floor. Luckily someone picked me up, but it wasnt over yet. I look back in the pit only to see my shoe flying around, so i had to time it just right and run in and grab it.
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
Quote by Jack Off Jill
If you were a Windmill, I'd be Don Quixote, mother fucker[/b[.

You do something once and you never live it down for the rest of your life.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
You do something once and you never live it down for the rest of your life.

Well, you should have worn a condom. Then we wouldn't be in this mess, dad.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by FFTLxx
Avoiding spin kicks was a good experience.
C'mon kick boxers, fight me.

yeah fuk them gay spin kickers.
Last edited by Hilk at Jan 13, 2009,
Some fat white kid, like 6'1, 300 pounds, looked like a wrecking ball almost, punched me in the back of the head while dancing.
so i spin kicked his face.
then broke out in a 2 step.
mate got "fly kicked" in the face, broken nose

it was more of an attack though *insert big long boring story about ex girlfriend getting new guy 2 get revenge*
Quote by mental_zer0

The fear of the clock became too obvious. got expelled.

Quote by jmilli2
Spread rumours that she is a jew. Then all you need to do is sit back and wait for the secret police to make her 'disappear'.

lol?
I accidentally started one, and then ran for the 'headbanging lane' because I hate Moshpits. I can't be screwed to type the story, but if people want me to...
I was playing a battle of the bands in my town, and the band before us did a wall of death. I joined in, which was kinda stupid because I'm not that big.
Anyway, I got pushed over and my right hand started hurting so I got out. When I was out I found out it wasnt my whole hand hurting, it was just the ring finger. But it was REALLY hurting! So I went over to my singer and said "My hand is killing me man, I think I've broken it".
I couldn't move it at all, but it was only my ring finger so I could still pick. Anyway we went on and played a great set.

To cut the story short, after a visit to A&E, turns out I'd snapped a tendon and it had sprung back to my wrist (elastic band stylee) so I needed surgery to reconnect it
Last edited by im-dizzy at Jan 13, 2009,
i was at some crappy place where my friends band was playing and my coat got ripped off me and thrown into the mosh wtf. :O
Quote by iCream
i was at some crappy place where my friends band was playing and my coat got ripped off me and thrown into the mosh wtf. :O

I saw this happen, thats my crappy experience.
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
grinspoon were playing, the mosh was really fun but it was so tight that my arms were stuck in the air and i couldnt get either of them down. To my shock and horror, i realised that my belt buckle became loose. 5 minutes later my jeans found there way down to my knees. By this time i said '**** it', so i quickly pulled my hands down and wriggled my way back into my pants. Unfortunately, i hit a poor girl in the nose as i reached for my jeans. It had to be done though .. i ddnt want to leave the mosh pantless. That would have been REALLY embarassing. Although, it would have made my story a lot better coz i had to take public transport to get home. Imagine having to take public transport without pants in the middle of the night! :O
Warped tour 06' anti-flag, justin sane got on the mic and says "I wanna make warped tour history I wanna see one pit from this side to that side" then they break out with "gotta die gotta, die gotta die, for your government", and the entire crowd may not of broke into one pit, but it was huge. The biggest pit I was every in, it was a circle pit and I was like the tallest dude out there and I had fist in the air the whole time ended up toppling over a couple of people in the chaos, but tried to help em up on the way back around, like any real pitter would do. I lost my shoe half way through and just kept goin eventually just tossing the other shoe into the crowd, a little bit later I seen them being thrown in the air, but could never find em so I had to pit for rise against shoeless which wasnt that fun...
At a Lamb of God show this nerdy kid decided to tie his shoe for about 5 minutes in the middle of the pit. About 5 of us had to circle around him to keep him from getting demolished.

And then at a Devil Wears Prada show, not really in the pit, the crowd was so swaying so much that about 25 of us fell over at once. It was hillarious.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
thought i was going to die cause i got stuck in the the pit at a lamb of god show and i was ****in drunk and exhausted from rocking out and couldn't seem to escape. i've been in some sweet hatebreed and devildriver circle pits but i'm out of shape so all that running didn't last long.
umm at parkway drive i crowdsurfed and got a high five from winston as i went over the barrier... at the same show a dude attached a camera to his head on a helmet and ran in a circle pit but everyone, me included, just ran at him.

oh and at local gigs i go to theres a kid who always moshes AT my friend, so i cant stand near him...
at the living end it was really still then theres just a massive shove from the right. like 20 people fell over, pretty intense. it cleared out the pit after it but.
Is bad ass one or two words?