Does anyone know what type of guitars the band Nickelback uses? As well as what amps they use?

Much appreciated
Wiki:
Chad mostly uses Paul Reed Smith (PRS Guitars); including Singlecut, McCarty 2, and 513 models. He's also been seen with Gibson and Gretsch electric guitars in his early career. He is said to have an Epiphone 7-string electric guitar as well. He has also been seen playing Martin, Yamaha, Gibson, Babicz, Fender, and Tacoma acoustic guitars. He has also been seen using Ryan Peake's acoustic guitar given to him by his father.

Sorted.

Wiki:
When playing, Peake mostly uses Gibson guitars such as Les Pauls, Gibson Explorers and Gibson Flying Vs, as well as a modified glass Lucite Gibson look alike Flying V that he plays Figured You Out with live in concert. He has also been seen using a Gretsch double neck electric guitar to play Someday before the band decided to have Chad Kroeger's guitar technician, Tim "Timmy" Dawson, play the 3rd guitar in concert, who has become popular thanks to Nickelback's European tour in September 2008. In Peake's early career, he mostly used modified Fender Telecasters. He would replace the Telecaster's pickups with EMG Humbuckers. He also uses Morgan and Gibson acoustic guitars. In concert, Peake uses his father's old acoustic guitar to play Photograph, this guitar can be seen played by Kroeger in the song's music video. He has a guitar-playing style similar to Foo Fighters guitarist Chris Shiflett.

Enough?
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Last edited by Kingyem0c0re at Jan 13, 2009,
You could get the same tone out a a bucket of frozen feces and a plastic spoon.
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
nickelback are amazing.
chad uses a prs singlecut for the sc range i think its a sc250 it retails for about £3000.He has it in about everycolour (green,black,blue,sunburst just to name a few). He has been seen using a custom 22 and 24 before as well man.
At the o2 arena he used a yamaha to play rockstar i think he usually uses them.
Ryan uses many different electrics he has used telecasters, les pauls and explorers and on the song side of a bullet he uses a dean zx of some sort or sumtimes an ml.
His acoustics r yamahas,takamines and an old one his dad gave him. (chad plays it on the someday video)
Chads amps are peaveys i believe
ryan used 2 use a mesa boogie amp for overdrive and distortion or a fender for clean.

omg lol i pay to much attention to nickelback and linkin park lol.
cant wait to c nickelback on 28th may 2009 at the O2 arena message me if u have any other questions about gear for nickelback.

http://www.freewebs.com/nickelbackequipment/

this website was set up ages ago so its probably the gear they use on the older albums but if u watch live vids on utube u can c there guitars.

Hope iwas of any help man...
just pm me for more help

gear
Yamaha Pacifica 612v
Squier Tele
Roland Cube 30x
Freshman Acoustic
Quote by josh_hammers
nickelback are amazing.

die.
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
Quote by andychalmers102
You could get the same tone out a a bucket of frozen feces and a plastic spoon.

Yep.
Ain't no good spending thousands of pounds on a guitar and amp if you don't know how to dial in a decent tone.
Quote by andychalmers102
die.

your a dIckhead man nickelback are as talented as youll ever be