Does anyone know what kind of guitars Nickelback uses? Or their amps as well?

Much appreciated
Chad mostly uses Paul Reed Smith (PRS Guitars); including Singlecut, McCarty 2, and 513 models. He's also been seen with Gibson and Gretsch electric guitars in his early career. He is said to have an Epiphone 7-string electric guitar as well. He has also been seen playing Martin, Yamaha, Gibson, Babicz, Fender, and Tacoma acoustic guitars. He has also been seen using Ryan Peake's acoustic guitar given to him by his father.
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
I don't really know much about nickelback, but judging from what I've seen/heard, Chad uses PRS guitars and Mesa amps, but that's just what I'm guessing, as Mesa is used by alot of people in that genre.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
do you wanna be a big rockstar
'n live in hilltop houses driving fifteeeen cahhhhhhss?

MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
When playing, Peake mostly uses Gibson guitars such as Les Pauls, Gibson Explorers and Gibson Flying Vs, as well as a modified glass Lucite Gibson look alike Flying V that he plays Figured You Out with live in concert. He has also been seen using a Gretsch double neck electric guitar to play Someday before the band decided to have Chad Kroeger's guitar technician, Tim "Timmy" Dawson, play the 3rd guitar in concert, who has become popular thanks to Nickelback's European tour in September 2008. In Peake's early career, he mostly used modified Fender Telecasters. He would replace the Telecaster's pickups with EMG Humbuckers. He also uses Morgan and Gibson acoustic guitars. In concert, Peake uses his father's old acoustic guitar to play Photograph, this guitar can be seen played by Kroeger in the song's music video. He has a guitar-playing style similar to Foo Fighters guitarist Chris Shiflett.

He plays through Mesa/Boogie Rectifiers and uses several effects.
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

that is all.

I use Linux
nickelback sucks balls
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
chad uses a stringed dog carcus played with dead baby fingernails.

That's how he gets that "amazing" tone.
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
Quote by metalmanjosip
When playing, Peake mostly uses Gibson guitars such as Les Pauls, Gibson Explorers and Gibson Flying Vs, as well as a modified glass Lucite Gibson look alike Flying V that he plays Figured You Out with live in concert. He has also been seen using a Gretsch double neck electric guitar to play Someday before the band decided to have Chad Kroeger's guitar technician, Tim "Timmy" Dawson, play the 3rd guitar in concert, who has become popular thanks to Nickelback's European tour in September 2008. In Peake's early career, he mostly used modified Fender Telecasters. He would replace the Telecaster's pickups with EMG Humbuckers. He also uses Morgan and Gibson acoustic guitars. In concert, Peake uses his father's old acoustic guitar to play Photograph, this guitar can be seen played by Kroeger in the song's music video. He has a guitar-playing style similar to Foo Fighters guitarist Chris Shiflett.

He plays through Mesa/Boogie Rectifiers and uses several effects.

How dare you reference nickelback and foo fighters in the same sentence, unless the sentence is "Foo Fighters > Nickelback x1000".
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
Quote by andychalmers102
How dare you reference nickelback and foo fighters in the same sentence, unless the sentence is "Foo Fighters > Nickelback x1000".

wasnt me doctor was the wiki (pedia if you dont know)

that is all.

I use Linux
Why is there so much hate for Nickelback? I think that they're pretty good. They're certainly not the best, but not the worst either.
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
Quote by Rockingbird
Why is there so much hate for Nickelback? I think that they're pretty good. They're certainly not the best, but not the worst either.
They are the epitome of generic rock.
Quote by Rockingbird

It's called the green eyed monster

They are lambasted constantly, yet they sell incredibly well. It's mostly bandwagoning I figure.
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer