Hello there,

I was watching a program on Channel 4 last night called 'Half Ton Son' which was about a fat fella in Texas who weighed something like 60 stone. Now everything visible on this chap was fat - including things like knees, fingers and elbows: i.e. things that one wouldn't think can get fat.

My question therefore being: do horrifically obese men get fat penises or do they stay the same, wormlike consistency?

Call me a homo but I'm interested...
Wonder if that guy ever saw his..
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
Penises don't get fat. There are no fat pads in the penis, so it's anatomically impossible to grow a fat layer there.

/thread
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get scandolous and pull a voodoo
What you gon do? You really don't know
So I'd advise you not to trust that hoe
Silly of me to fall in love with a bitch
Knowin damn well, I'm too caught up with my grip
Now as the sun rotates and my game grows bigger
How many bitches wanna fuck this nigga named Snoop
Doggy, I'm all the above
I'm too swift on my toes to get caught up with you hoes
But see, it ain't no fun, if my homies can't get a taste of it
Cause you know I don't love em
Quote by Aurigo
Wonder if that guy ever saw his..

Find your penis! one dollar! one dollar, find your penis!

The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
It actually retracts in all the fat layers developed around the pelvic region, therefore appearing much smaller.
BACK TO THE FRONT
You will do what I say, when I say!
BACK TO THE FRONT
You will die, when I say, you must die!
BACK TO THE FRONT
You coward, you servant, you blind man!
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Penises don't get fat. There are no fat pads in the penis, so it's anatomically impossible to grow a fat layer there.

/thread

Oh god, I'm so immature...

I was really fat before, my dick was small and the base of my penis the fat/skin grew out and my penis and foreskin got longer and looser.

Fat does not grow on dick, if you have a small penis, and plan on getting fat for a bigger penis, it does not help. It makes it SMALLER
If you try to correct me
I will become alot more wise and insightful than you can possibly imagine.
Quote by Siro78
I was really fat before, my dick was small and the base of my penis the fat/skin grew out and my penis and foreskin got longer and looser.

Fat does not grow on dick, if you have a small penis, and plan on getting fat for a bigger penis, it does not help. It makes it SMALLER

No it doesn't. It makes it SEEM smaller, because the fat layer in the pubic area will cover the base of the penis and therefore "hide" a part of it away. It will not actually become smaller...

Now, the question has been answered, I think all other replies will be very immature spam (eh, Levi? ) so I'm reporting it.
I watched that programme. I was mesmerised by the rippling of the fat, the perfect symmetry of his flab folds... the gentle caresses of his Big Mac.

And his mum shouting at him: "DO YOU WANT TO DIE? IF YOU DON'T GET OUT OF YOUR BED IN 3 MINUTES, YOU ARE GOING TO DIE!!!"
Quote by ZeGuitarist
No it doesn't. It makes it SEEM smaller, because the fat layer in the pubic area will cover the base of the penis and therefore "hide" a part of it away. It will not actually become smaller...

Now, the question has been answered, I think all other replies will be very immature spam (eh, Levi? ) so I'm reporting it.

You look at too many fat, naked people
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by ZeGuitarist

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself, I'm still laughing.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I watched that programme. I was mesmerised by the rippling of the fat, the perfect symmetry of his flab folds... the gentle caresses of his Big Mac.

And his mum shouting at him: "DO YOU WANT TO DIE? IF YOU DON'T GET OUT OF YOUR BED IN 3 MINUTES, YOU ARE GOING TO DIE!!!"

I especially laughed (I'm cruel) when he was carried into the ambulance on a stretcher. He had no neck, and it looked like a human cannonball who had been fired into a wall
Quote by Deliriumbassist

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE MOM, LEAVE..ME..ALONE!"

"YEAH SOMETIMES I WANT TO DIE"

He's 19 but acts like a bloody child lmao
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
No they lose their penis under their stomach and can never find it again.
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
Quote by say-10
They can't see their penises because they are covered in fat.

Truth.

This. That fleshy bit at the base swells up and swallows it whole.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER